Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (5/10/16). "Press Release: The Senterra II – a New Level of Performance in Raman Microscopy". Munich.
|Organisation||Bruker Optics (Operating Business of Bruker Corporation)|
|Group||Bruker BioSciences (Group)|
|Product||Senterra II Raman microscope|
|Product 2||Analytica 2016 München|
|Person||Müller, Michael (Bruker 201203 Marketing Manager at Bruker Optics)|
At Analytica 2016, BRUKER launches the compact research grade Raman microscope SENTERRA II replacing the successful former model SENTERRA. The SENTERRA II defines a new level of performance and user friendliness in its class of compact Raman microscopes. Due to its high sensitivity and flexibility the SENTERRA II is well suited for advanced Raman microscopic applications. With its compact size and easy to use interface the SENTERRA II is also a very efficient tool for fast and reliable results in the industrial laboratory. The spectrograph of the SENTERRA II was fully redesigned to achieve higher spectral resolution in addition to higher performance compared to previous models. For most applications spectra are now recorded by a single scan covering the full spectral range with a spectral resolution of 4 cm-1. For certain applications like stress in silicon or polymorphism in pharmaceutical drugs, measurements are performed at high resolution achieving 1.5 cm-1.
The SENTERRA II provides again permanent wavelength calibration using the well proven SURE_CAL technology. The central innovation of the SENTERRA II is its new powerful capability for confocal Raman imaging and mapping. Data acquisition in Raman imaging with SENTERRA II uses different acquisition modes to achieve high spectral recording rates or high lateral resolution, respectively. The SENTERRA II is an easy-to-use confocal multi laser Raman microscope. All relevant components like lasers, gratings, filters, and apertures are motorized to allow an automated parameter setting via software. The unique wizard-like graphical user interface (GUI) of the SENTERRA II is very intuitive, and guides the operator through the process of data acquisition and evaluation in a very simplistic way. The SENTERRA II is prepared to be used in regulated pharmaceutical laboratories. It provides fully automated test routines for operational and performance qualification (OQ/PQ) according to United States and European Pharmacopoeia. The SENTERRA II is operated using the validated OPUS software, that is prepared to work fully compliant to GLP, GMP and 21CFRp11 regulations.
Raman microscopy is mainly applied to identify organic and inorganic materials, even in complex compositions. The main markets for the SENTERRA II range from material science such as polymers, pharmaceutical and novel nano-materials to life science such as cell and tissue biology, and to classical areas of forensics, art and geology. The SENTERRA II completes the BRUKER product portfolio for molecular micro spectroscopy including the FTIR microscopes LUMOS and HYPERION by adding a very powerful Raman imaging microscope.
About Bruker Corporation
Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR) is a leading provider of high-performance scientific instruments and solutions for molecular and materials research, as well as for industrial and applied analysis. For more information, please visit www.bruker.com.
For more information on SENTERRA II, please visit:
Media Contact for Bruker Optics
T: +49 (7243) 504-2652
Record changed: 2016-06-15
More documents for Bruker BioSciences (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (6/13/16). "Press Release: Bruker Optics Donates the Ludwig-Genzel-Prize 2016"....
-  Bruker Corporation. (5/10/16). "Press Release: Bruker Launches the New MATRIX-MG Series Gas Analyzers". Munich....
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/9/15). "Press Release: Bruker Launches New BRAVO Handheld Raman Spectrometer for Raw Materials Identification". Ettlingen....
-  Bruker Corporation. (5/15/14). "Press Release: Bruker Wins Two Significant Orders for FT-NIR Spectrometers in China". Beijing....
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/3/14). "Press Release: MIR-FIR Spectroscopy in One Step – an FT-IR Dream Becomes a Reality". Chicago, IL....
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/12/12). "Press Release: Expands Infrared Remote Sensing Product Line with Hyperspectral Imaging System HI 90". Orlando, FL....
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/12/12). "Press Release: Successful Market Introduction of Bruker’s New Tango FT-NIR Spectrometer". Orlando, FL....
-  –. (3/1/12). "News: Bruker Investigation Finds Employees Bribed Chinese Officials". New York....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/21/10). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of Sigma ElectroOptics GmbH to Expand Its Infrared Remote Detection Gas Analysis Business". Ettlingen....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/12/10). "Press Release: Bruker Appoints Urban Faeh as President of Its Bruker Optics Division". Billerica, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]