Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (3/12/12). "Press Release: Bruker Announces CompassCDS 3.0 – the Scalable Software Solution for GC Laboratories". Orlando, FL.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Bruker Corporation (Nasdaq: BRKR)|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Product 2||Pittcon 2012 Orlando|
|Person||Shelver, Graham (908 Devices 201507– Commercial Leader before Scion Instruments + Bruker)|
At Pittcon 2012, Bruker today launches CompassCDS 3.0 software for multi-instrument GC laboratories. This industry focused, operator friendly networked software solution eliminates the costs associated with licensing of named users. With its unique capacity for customization, CompassCDS provides operators with a powerful tool for a variety of analytical operations. Available as a standalone or fully networked client/server application, CompassCDS meets the broadest spectrum of customer's requirements.
Designed to operate in 24/7 production environments with current Windows versions as well as with Virtualized and Citrix metaframe installations, CompassCDS controls all of the current Bruker GC's, and custom analyzers manufactured for specific industrial analytical applications. CompassCDS provides operators with customizable, single screen user interfaces that simplify day-to-day operation of GC's in routine analytical labs. Multi-channel reporting, the ability to include complex custom calculations and summary statistical reporting are all standard features.
The CompassCDS product suite also includes a number of industry-focused plug-in modules for PIONA, Simulated Distillation, Detailed Hydrocarbon Analysis, Transformer Oil Gas Analysis and Natural Gas Analysis. The CompassCDS MatchCompare module has been specifically designed to automate product QC testing in the flavor and fragrance industry.
Secure, centralized management of users and instruments is made possible by the Configuration Manager application, accessible to system administrators from anywhere on a network. For regulated environments, CompassCDS supports 21 CFR Part 11 compliance, electronic-signature and an encrypted, all-in-one data file format that includes raw data, methods, results, custom calculations and audit trails.
CompassCDS is Bruker's premier, industry proven, chromatographic software solution for industrial production environments.
About Bruker Corporation
Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR) is a leading provider of high-performance scientific instruments and solutions for molecular and materials research, as well as for industrial and applied analysis. For more information, please visit www.bruker.com.
For more information on CompassCDS system, please visit: www.bruker.com/CompassCDS
Key Account Manager
Bruker Chemical and Applied Markets
T: +1 925-899-1611
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of CMO InVivo Biotech to Expand Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Pathology Consumables and Assay Business". Berlin....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of SCiLS GmbH to Advance MALDI Imaging Software Solutions for Life Science, Pharma and Pathology Research Applications". Bremen....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Billerica....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bruker Delivering 300 Hand-held Chemical Detectors to German BBK". Leipzig....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/16/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of Active Spectrum Micro-ESR Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/2/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Corporate Partnership with International Phenome Centre Network (IPCN) for NMR Technologies and SOPs". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Bruker AXS Introduces a New Member to the D8 ADVANCE Family — the D8 ADVANCE Plus". Boston, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/22/16). "Press Release: Bruker Completes Acquisition of Preclinical PET Imaging Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Bruker and Oxford Instruments Announce Acquisition of Oxford Instruments Superconducting Wire Business by Bruker's BEST Segment". Billerica, MA & Tubney Woods....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Cetim Facility Receives Bruker Contour CMM Dimensional Analysis System". San José, CA & Senlis....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]