Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (9/4/12). "Press Release: Bruker Launches High-performance LC Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers. Game-changing EVOQ Qube and EVOQ Elite LC-TQ Systems Unveiled at JASIS". Chiba.
|Organisation||Bruker Corporation (Nasdaq: BRKR)|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Product||EVOQ Qube LC-TQ system|
|Product 2||JASIS 2012 Chiba|
|Person||McNally, Jonathan (Bruker 201105– Product Manager LC/MS at Bruker Daltonics before Thermo Fisher)|
|Person 2||D’Silva, Collin J. (Bruker 201004– President of newly formed Chemical Analysis Division before Transgenomic CEO)|
At the 2012 Japan Analytical Scientific Instruments Show (JASIS), Bruker today launches two game-changing LC-triple quadrupole (LC-TQ) mass spectrometers, the high-performance EVOQ QubeTM and the ultra-high sensitivity EVOQ Elite, which are setting new standards for analytical performance and quantitative robustness. Similar to Bruker's very successful SCION GC-TQ platform introduced in 2011, the EVOQ series is targeted at LC-TQ performance leadership and major advances in robustness, ease of methods developments and productivity.
Both EVOQ LC-TQ systems introduced today incorporate Bruker's new Advance™ Ultra-High Pressure Liquid Chromatography (UHPLC) systems. In addition, the EVOQ platform features several major innovations:
> the industry's first Vacuum-Insulated Probe (VIP) heated electrospray technology preserves and ionizes thermally fragile molecules with outstanding sensitivity,
> the Active Exhaust atmospheric pressure ionization source with a robust orifice vacuum interface significantly enhances quantitative robustness for difficult samples,
> the novel, 'flat-tuning', proprietary Interlaced Quadrupole Dual Funnel (IQ-DF™) maximizes sensitivity,
> novel PACERTM software enables 'exception based data-review', a revolutionary feature that significantly reduces the error rate for quantitative analysis.
Bruker's patented lens-free triple-quad mass filter design, which enhances MRM performance, comes standard on all EVOQ systems, making the EVOQ LC-TQ inherently easier to use and maintain. Other high-performance TQ features include Bruker's unique Compound Based Scanning (CBS) technology, the novel VIP heated-ESI and APCI ion sources, fast 14,000 amu/sec scan speed and 25 msec positive/negative ion switching, all for leading-edge TQ performance and analytical power.
Jonathan McNally, EVOQ Product Manager, said: "Our intention was to make the EVOQ LC-TQ very intuitive to use, whether the users are analyzing pesticides in water using our new Advance UHPLC with on-line extraction (OLE) capability for high volume injections, or quantifying peptides in plasma. Our goal is to allow the user to focus on solving the analytical problem, and not be distracted by the instrument parameter operation. The EVOQ greatly simplifies MRM-based quantitation with Bruker's unique Compound Based Scanning (CBS), which makes MRM methods development trivial, and MS/MS as easy to use and deploy as single quadrupole mass spectrometry."
Collin D'Silva, Bruker CAM Division President, added: "Our customers need to run more samples, spend less time cleaning and re-tuning instruments, and use software to minimize errors associated with the daily review of thousands of chromatograms. The EVOQ with PACER software delivers significant value to a laboratory whose core focus is providing time-sensitive quantitative data."
The Advance HPLC, UHPLC, and the UHPLC-OLE products offer ultra-low dead-volume which enables excellent reproducibility at analytical flow-rates, an integrated column-oven, and bench-space savings. Paired with the industry workhorse CTC auto-sampler, the Advance LC portfolio delivers precision and accuracy required for sustained, high-sensitivity LC-MRM quantitative analysis.
Rohan Thakur, Ph.D., Vice President and General Manager of Bruker's Quadrupole MS Business, concluded: "The EVOQ LC-TQ platform delivers on Bruker's philosophy of providing innovative, compact, easy-to-use and performance-leading solutions that customers value for their daily work. We believe that the novel EVOQ triple-quad platform with its many true innovations, outstanding sensitivity and ease-of-use breakthroughs will leapfrog traditional TQ designs as the new performance leader in this large market."
For more information on the new EVOQ LC-TQ systems, visit: www.bruker.com/evoq.
About Bruker Corporation
Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR) is a leading provider of high-performance scientific instruments and solutions for molecular and materials research, as well as for industrial and applied analysis. For more information, please visit www.bruker.com.
Vicky Lander, +1 978-663-3660 ext. 1152
Director of Marketing Communications
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of CMO InVivo Biotech to Expand Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Pathology Consumables and Assay Business". Berlin....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of SCiLS GmbH to Advance MALDI Imaging Software Solutions for Life Science, Pharma and Pathology Research Applications". Bremen....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Billerica....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bruker Delivering 300 Hand-held Chemical Detectors to German BBK". Leipzig....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/16/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of Active Spectrum Micro-ESR Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/2/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Corporate Partnership with International Phenome Centre Network (IPCN) for NMR Technologies and SOPs". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Bruker AXS Introduces a New Member to the D8 ADVANCE Family — the D8 ADVANCE Plus". Boston, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/22/16). "Press Release: Bruker Completes Acquisition of Preclinical PET Imaging Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Bruker and Oxford Instruments Announce Acquisition of Oxford Instruments Superconducting Wire Business by Bruker's BEST Segment". Billerica, MA & Tubney Woods....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Cetim Facility Receives Bruker Contour CMM Dimensional Analysis System". San José, CA & Senlis....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]