Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (3/1/10). "Press Release: Bruker Introduces Novel Fourier 300, a Compact, Easy-to-Use 3000 MHz NMR. Compact Fourier 300 Intended for Routine Small-molecule 1D/2D FT-NMR in Academia and Industry". Billerica, MA.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Bruker BioSpin (Operating Business of Bruker Corporation)|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Person||Thiel, Thorsten (Bruker 201204 Director Marketing Communications)|
|Person 2||Gewiese, Bernd (Bruker 201003 President Bruker BioSpin)|
Bruker BioSpin announces the new Fourier 300, an innovative, easy-to-use 300 MHz high-resolution spectrometer that brings Fourier transform (FT) Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) spectroscopy within every chemist's reach. With its robust Fourier Probe technology, easy software, miniaturized electronics and proven magnets, the Fourier 300 is a complete proton and carbon 1D and 2D FT-NMR system that delivers powerful performance at an attractive price.
Bruker's industry leading NMR software TopSpin(TM) combines various new features to explore the world of NMR at-ease, making the Fourier 300 an ideal system for chemical education and industrial routine analysis. It enables undergraduate NMR laboratories to incorporate many new experiments, from a broad range of pre-installed 1D FT-NMR spectra and various relaxation experiments to numerous, information-rich 2D homonuclear or heteronuclear correlations. Students will find the TopSpin software intuitive, whether it is used to analyze the structure of an organic molecule, or to learn NMR as a method.
The Fourier 300 is also a compact, cost-effective FT-NMR instrument for routine, walk-up, small molecule analysis in the pharmaceutical and chemical industries, whether to qualify materials, verify reactions, or verify organic molecule structures without being dependent on larger, centralized NMR laboratories. Companies with limited budgets will now be able to add powerful FT-NMR capabilities. Optional software packages can expand the use of the Fourier 300 to include structure elucidation, structure consistency checks, analysis of mixtures and absolute quantification experiments.
Designed and built by the world's NMR market leader, the Fourier 300 utilizes advanced digital RF architecture that results in a uniquely compact, double resonant instrument featuring a digital lock. The Fourier's innovative design has reduced the size, weight and power consumption of its FT-NMR electronics to less than 50% of previous small footprint FT-NMR consoles. Its new, extremely robust proton-carbon Fourier Probe requires no adjustments such as tuning and matching, and includes a z-gradient for easy gradient spectroscopy and automated gradient shimming. With hardware features designed for robustness and ease-of-use, the Fourier 300 is a unique new low-maintenance, low operating cost, easy to site FT-NMR system. The new Fourier 300 complements Bruker's full-featured, industry-leading AVANCE(TM) NMR spectrometer series for multinuclear and research applications.
"The availability of a truly compact, easy to use and affordable high-resolution FT-NMR system opens up new market segments in education and routine industrial and pharmaceutical chemistry, and enables more chemists to explore the exciting possibilities offered by 1D and 2D FT-NMR analysis," commented Dr. Bernd Gewiese, President of Bruker BioSpin. "This novel and unique system greatly expands our well-proven product line and has significant potential to grow the medium field NMR market."
For More Information: For more information on the Fourier 300, please visit www.bruker-biospin.com/fourier300
For information about Bruker BioSpin and Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR), please visit www.bruker.com
Dr. Thorsten Thiel,
+49 (721) 5161 - 6517
Director of Marketing Communications,
Record changed: 2016-03-20
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of CMO InVivo Biotech to Expand Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Pathology Consumables and Assay Business". Berlin....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of SCiLS GmbH to Advance MALDI Imaging Software Solutions for Life Science, Pharma and Pathology Research Applications". Bremen....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Billerica....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bruker Delivering 300 Hand-held Chemical Detectors to German BBK". Leipzig....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/16/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of Active Spectrum Micro-ESR Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/2/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Corporate Partnership with International Phenome Centre Network (IPCN) for NMR Technologies and SOPs". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Bruker AXS Introduces a New Member to the D8 ADVANCE Family — the D8 ADVANCE Plus". Boston, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/22/16). "Press Release: Bruker Completes Acquisition of Preclinical PET Imaging Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Bruker and Oxford Instruments Announce Acquisition of Oxford Instruments Superconducting Wire Business by Bruker's BEST Segment". Billerica, MA & Tubney Woods....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Cetim Facility Receives Bruker Contour CMM Dimensional Analysis System". San José, CA & Senlis....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]