Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (3/9/15). "Press Release: Bruker Launches New BRAVO Handheld Raman Spectrometer for Raw Materials Identification". Ettlingen.
Bruker Corporation today announced the launch of the new BRAVO handheld Raman spectrometer for identification of raw materials. The new BRAVO (Bruker RAman Verification Optics) complements Bruker’s Raman product range, featuring amongst others an innovative fluorescence mitigation, intuitive graphical user interface and a superior guided work-flow. Due to its unique optical design BRAVO is the only handheld Raman spectrometer that is certified as class 1M Laser product.
The BRAVO is the first handheld Raman spectrometer with patented fluorescence mitigation that enables measurement of a much wider range of raw materials compared to previously available systems. The intuitive graphical user interface and clearly visible touchscreen will guide the user easily through the measurement by simply touching icons available in 17 languages. Also the final reports can be printed in the language defined for user interface. Furthermore, BRAVO features Duo LASERTM excitation with two wavelengths resulting in high sensitivity across the entire spectral range, an automated wavenumber calibration for highly precise measurements, and automated measuring tip recognition IntelliTipTM.
“We strongly believe that BRAVO with its outstanding performance and highly innovative features provides additional value for routine applications as well as quality control in both labs and industrial environments. Our ambition when developing BRAVO was to open a new era for handheld Raman analyzers.“ said Urban Faeh, President of Bruker Optics.
The BRAVO complements Bruker’s existing FT-Raman and Raman microscope product range, consisting of the stand-alone FT-Raman spectrometer MultiRAM, which is the most flexible and highest performance FT-Raman system on the market and the FT-Raman module RAM II, which can be adapted to the well-known FT-IR R&D spectrometer series VERTEX. Providing virtual absence of fluorescence in microanalysis the unique FT-Raman microscope RamanScope III can be coupled to both the MultiRAM and RAM II. The Bruker SENTERRA is the first compact Raman microscope spectrometer to include up to four excitation wavelengths and upgradeability with the FT-NIR excitation.
About Bruker Corporation
For more than 50 years, Bruker has enabled scientists to make breakthrough discoveries and develop new applications that improve the quality of human life. Bruker’s high-performance scientific research instruments and high-value analytical solutions enable scientists to explore life and materials at molecular, cellular and microscopic levels. In close cooperation with our customers, Bruker is enabling innovation, productivity and customer success in life science molecular research, in applied and pharma applications, in microscopy, nano-analysis and industrial applications, as well as in cell biology, preclinical imaging, clinical research, microbiology and molecular diagnostics.
For more information on BRAVO, please visit:
Media Contact for Bruker Optics
T: +49 (7243) 504-2652
Record changed: 2016-06-07
More documents for Bruker BioSciences (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (6/13/16). "Press Release: Bruker Optics Donates the Ludwig-Genzel-Prize 2016"....
-  Bruker Corporation. (5/10/16). "Press Release: The Senterra II – a New Level of Performance in Raman Microscopy". Munich....
-  Bruker Corporation. (5/10/16). "Press Release: Bruker Launches the New MATRIX-MG Series Gas Analyzers". Munich....
-  Bruker Corporation. (5/15/14). "Press Release: Bruker Wins Two Significant Orders for FT-NIR Spectrometers in China". Beijing....
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/3/14). "Press Release: MIR-FIR Spectroscopy in One Step – an FT-IR Dream Becomes a Reality". Chicago, IL....
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/12/12). "Press Release: Expands Infrared Remote Sensing Product Line with Hyperspectral Imaging System HI 90". Orlando, FL....
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/12/12). "Press Release: Successful Market Introduction of Bruker’s New Tango FT-NIR Spectrometer". Orlando, FL....
-  –. (3/1/12). "News: Bruker Investigation Finds Employees Bribed Chinese Officials". New York....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/21/10). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of Sigma ElectroOptics GmbH to Expand Its Infrared Remote Detection Gas Analysis Business". Ettlingen....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/12/10). "Press Release: Bruker Appoints Urban Faeh as President of Its Bruker Optics Division". Billerica, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]