Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (3/9/15). "Press Release: Bruker’s New InsightMR Software Puts NMR On-line with Real-time Data Analysis". New Orleans, LA.
|Region||New Orleans, LA|
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Bruker BioSpin (Operating Business of Bruker Corporation)|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE)|
|Product 2||Pittcon 2015 New Orleans|
|Person||Marquez, Brian (Bruker 201503 Market Manager at Bruker BioSpin)|
|Person 2||Thiel, Thorsten (Bruker 201204 Director Marketing Communications)|
Bruker is launching InsightMR™ software for on-line NMR analysis of chemical processes at Pittcon 2015. For the first time, a software platform enables the adjustment of experimental parameters based on real time data during the analysis of chemical processes by NMR spectroscopy. InsightMR’s user friendly interface allows both expert and non-expert users to set up, monitor and adjust key experimental parameters.
As a result the software is the ideal solution for both industrial and academic scientists studying and optimizing organic reactions. InsightMR has already proven successful with the first installation at Pfizer Inc., Connecticut, USA, where it has been used to apply NMR to on-line reaction monitoring to solve real chemical questions within the drug development pipeline.
Brian Marquez, Market Manager at Bruker BioSpin, explained, “On-line NMR is a ground-breaking approach to reaction understanding and chemical process monitoring. It provides essential information to support reaction optimization in a process development environment.” Brian Marquez continued, “InsightMR makes NMR accessible to both expert and non-expert users in a range of application areas, including synthetic organic chemistry, process chemistry and PAT. The software provides a complete workflow from experiment setup to rapidly processing data for analysis, thereby facilitating strategic decisions that can ultimately lead to significant cost savings.”
InsightMR provides a complete workflow from data acquisition to project report with the ability to export data in multiple formats for additional processing. The software seamlessly integrates with Bruker spectrometers providing a turn-key solution to investigate chemical reaction mechanisms and optimize reaction processes by NMR.
About Bruker Corporation
For more than 50 years, Bruker has enabled scientists to make breakthrough discoveries and develop new applications that improve the quality of human life. Bruker’s high-performance scientific research instruments and high-value analytical solutions enable scientists to explore life and materials at molecular, cellular and microscopic levels. In close cooperation with our customers, Bruker is enabling innovation, productivity and customer success in life science molecular research, in applied and pharma applications, in microscopy, nano-analysis and industrial applications, as well as in cell biology, preclinical imaging, clinical research, microbiology and molecular diagnostics.
Dr. Thorsten Thiel
Director of Marketing Communications
T: +49 (721) 5161 – 6500
Record changed: 2016-06-07
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of CMO InVivo Biotech to Expand Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Pathology Consumables and Assay Business". Berlin....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of SCiLS GmbH to Advance MALDI Imaging Software Solutions for Life Science, Pharma and Pathology Research Applications". Bremen....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Billerica....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bruker Delivering 300 Hand-held Chemical Detectors to German BBK". Leipzig....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/16/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of Active Spectrum Micro-ESR Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/2/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Corporate Partnership with International Phenome Centre Network (IPCN) for NMR Technologies and SOPs". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Bruker AXS Introduces a New Member to the D8 ADVANCE Family — the D8 ADVANCE Plus". Boston, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/22/16). "Press Release: Bruker Completes Acquisition of Preclinical PET Imaging Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Bruker and Oxford Instruments Announce Acquisition of Oxford Instruments Superconducting Wire Business by Bruker's BEST Segment". Billerica, MA & Tubney Woods....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Cetim Facility Receives Bruker Contour CMM Dimensional Analysis System". San José, CA & Senlis....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]