Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (3/9/15). "Press Release: Bruker’s New InsightMR Software Puts NMR On-line with Real-time Data Analysis". New Orleans, LA.
|Region||New Orleans, LA|
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Bruker BioSpin (Operating Business of Bruker Corporation)|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE)|
|Product 2||Pittcon 2015 New Orleans|
|Person||Marquez, Brian (Bruker 201503 Market Manager at Bruker BioSpin)|
|Person 2||Thiel, Thorsten (Bruker 201204 Director Marketing Communications)|
Bruker is launching InsightMR™ software for on-line NMR analysis of chemical processes at Pittcon 2015. For the first time, a software platform enables the adjustment of experimental parameters based on real time data during the analysis of chemical processes by NMR spectroscopy. InsightMR’s user friendly interface allows both expert and non-expert users to set up, monitor and adjust key experimental parameters.
As a result the software is the ideal solution for both industrial and academic scientists studying and optimizing organic reactions. InsightMR has already proven successful with the first installation at Pfizer Inc., Connecticut, USA, where it has been used to apply NMR to on-line reaction monitoring to solve real chemical questions within the drug development pipeline.
Brian Marquez, Market Manager at Bruker BioSpin, explained, “On-line NMR is a ground-breaking approach to reaction understanding and chemical process monitoring. It provides essential information to support reaction optimization in a process development environment.” Brian Marquez continued, “InsightMR makes NMR accessible to both expert and non-expert users in a range of application areas, including synthetic organic chemistry, process chemistry and PAT. The software provides a complete workflow from experiment setup to rapidly processing data for analysis, thereby facilitating strategic decisions that can ultimately lead to significant cost savings.”
InsightMR provides a complete workflow from data acquisition to project report with the ability to export data in multiple formats for additional processing. The software seamlessly integrates with Bruker spectrometers providing a turn-key solution to investigate chemical reaction mechanisms and optimize reaction processes by NMR.
About Bruker Corporation
For more than 50 years, Bruker has enabled scientists to make breakthrough discoveries and develop new applications that improve the quality of human life. Bruker’s high-performance scientific research instruments and high-value analytical solutions enable scientists to explore life and materials at molecular, cellular and microscopic levels. In close cooperation with our customers, Bruker is enabling innovation, productivity and customer success in life science molecular research, in applied and pharma applications, in microscopy, nano-analysis and industrial applications, as well as in cell biology, preclinical imaging, clinical research, microbiology and molecular diagnostics.
Dr. Thorsten Thiel
Director of Marketing Communications
T: +49 (721) 5161 – 6500
Record changed: 2016-06-07
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/6/17). "Press Release: Bruker Introduces New Scientific Instruments and Analytical Solutions at Pittcon 2017". Chicago, IL....
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/3/17). "Press Release: Alcami Invests in Bruker’s D8 Discover HTS System for High-Throughput X-Ray Diffraction Screening in Pharmaceutical Formulation Development". Weert & Karlsruhe....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/27/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at Investor Conferences". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/21/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Quarterly Dividend". Billerica, MA....
-  University of Warwick. (2/17/17). "Press Release: Molecular Phenomenon Discovered by Advanced NMR Facility"....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/13/17). "Press Release: Bruker Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2016 Financial Results". Billerica, MA....
-  Albany Molecular Research, Inc.. (2/7/17). "Press Release: AMRI Announces Strategic Alliance to Advance Mass Spectrometry Capabilities for Drug Discovery". Albany, NY....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/6/17). "Press Release: Bruker Introduces MALDI PharmaPulse 2.0 Solution at SLAS 2017 for 100x Faster Mass Spectrometry-Based, Label-Free Screening in Drug Discovery"....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (2/6/17). "Press Release: One Million Tests a Week – Analytik Jena Optimizes the Process for Ultra High Throughput Screening". Jena & Washington, DC....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/30/17). "Press Release: Bruker and iTomography Corporation Announce License Agreement for iTomo Image Reconstruction Software". Kontich....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]