Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (5/10/16). "Press Release: Bruker Launches the New MATRIX-MG Series Gas Analyzers". Munich.
|Organisation||Bruker Optics (Operating Business of Bruker Corporation)|
|Group||Bruker BioSciences (Group)|
|Organisation 2||King’s College London|
|Group||University of London|
|Product||MATRIX™-MG gas analyser (product series)|
|Product 2||Analytica 2016 München|
|Person||Müller, Michael (Bruker 201203 Marketing Manager at Bruker Optics)|
At Analytica 2016, Bruker Corporation announced today the launch of the new MATRIX-MG Series for the fully automated, high precision and real-time monitoring of gas compounds based on infrared spectroscopy.
The compact and rugged MATRIX-MG Series is built upon the industry proven IRCube from Bruker. The target gas is analyzed inside a gas cell which is available with different optical path lengths of 10 cm (MATRIX-MG01), 2 m (MG2), respectively 5 m (MG5) to cover a very broad range of applications. The patented design of the 5m multi-reflection gas cell is especially optimized for fast gas exchange, which allows for analyzing dynamic processes, like the exhausts of combustion engines.
The identification and quantification of the gas compounds is performed fully automated by the comprehensive software package OPUS GA (Gas Analysis). It uses a non-linear fitting algorithm with proven reliability for the rapid identification and quantification of gas compounds with our remote sensing spectrometers over the last decade. OPUS GA allows the quantification of more than 400 compounds without the need to perform gas calibrations. This makes the MATRIX-MG Series perfectly suited for a very broad range of applications, such as the monitoring of process gases in production lines or exhaust gases, the analysis of motor vehicle exhausts and biogases, the determination of gas impurities in high purity gases, as well as for scientific research.
Prof. Martin Wooster, from King's College London, who was one of the first users of the MATRIX-MG Series, is already convinced about the performance of the new gas analyzers, stating: "The MATRIX-MG5 with the software package OPUS GA is perfectly suited for our application, which is the investigation of the range of gases emitted by wildfires and other forms of biomass burning."
About Bruker Corporation
Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR) is a leading provider of high-performance scientific instruments and solutions for molecular and materials research, as well as for industrial and applied analysis. For more information, please visit www.bruker.com.
For more information on MATRIX-MG, please visit:
Media Contact for Bruker Optics
T: +49 (7243) 504-2652
Record changed: 2016-07-04
More documents for Bruker BioSciences (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (6/13/16). "Press Release: Bruker Optics Donates the Ludwig-Genzel-Prize 2016"....
-  Bruker Corporation. (5/10/16). "Press Release: The Senterra II – a New Level of Performance in Raman Microscopy". Munich....
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/9/15). "Press Release: Bruker Launches New BRAVO Handheld Raman Spectrometer for Raw Materials Identification". Ettlingen....
-  Bruker Corporation. (5/15/14). "Press Release: Bruker Wins Two Significant Orders for FT-NIR Spectrometers in China". Beijing....
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/3/14). "Press Release: MIR-FIR Spectroscopy in One Step – an FT-IR Dream Becomes a Reality". Chicago, IL....
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/12/12). "Press Release: Expands Infrared Remote Sensing Product Line with Hyperspectral Imaging System HI 90". Orlando, FL....
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/12/12). "Press Release: Successful Market Introduction of Bruker’s New Tango FT-NIR Spectrometer". Orlando, FL....
-  –. (3/1/12). "News: Bruker Investigation Finds Employees Bribed Chinese Officials". New York....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/21/10). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of Sigma ElectroOptics GmbH to Expand Its Infrared Remote Detection Gas Analysis Business". Ettlingen....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/12/10). "Press Release: Bruker Appoints Urban Faeh as President of Its Bruker Optics Division". Billerica, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]