Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (10/16/12). "Press Release: Bruker’s ultrafleXtreme MALDI-TOF/TOF to Be Coupled with Nextval’s MassInsight High-throughput Pharmaceutical Assay Platform". Billerica, MA.
Bruker today announces a collaboration between Bruker and Nextval for high-throughput screening of drugs and their metabolites using Bruker's ultrafleXtreme MALDI-TOF/TOF in conjunction with Nextval's MassInsight technology.
The ultrafleXtreme mass spectrometer combines the acquisition speed of its 2 kHz smartbeam IITM laser with its Perpetual Ion Source for unrivalled productivity, ensuring optimum performance for low concentration high-throughput screening. The versatility of Bruker's CompassTM software allows integration with Nextval's screening technology to maximize sample density and reduce sample analysis costs.
Nextval's MassInsight screening technology is based on novel surface chemistries coupled with unique microarray acoustic deposition methods (EDC Biosystems & BioSero LLC) that address critical needs in several industries including the pharmaceutical, testing and industrial markets.
Dr. Matthew Greving, CSO of Nextval, stated: "The ultrafleXtreme is an invaluable tool for Nextval because it combines the sensitivity and throughput needed for our MassInsight customers, enabling fast accurate screening of potential drug candidates and enzyme activity." Nextval recently has been awarded a Phase II SBIR grant to further develop and commercialize their MassInsight technology for high-throughput enzyme assays.
Dr. Paul Speir, Senior Vice President of Bruker Daltonics stated: "We are excited by the combination of Nextval's MassInsight technology with the information rich, high throughput capabilities provided by the ultrafleXtreme. Moreover, we are pleased to support Nextval in their efforts to develop this important technology for the rapid and economical screening of drug candidates."
About Bruker Corporation
Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR) is a leading provider of high-performance scientific instruments and solutions for molecular and materials research, as well as for industrial and applied analysis. For more information, please visit www.bruker.com.
About Nextval Corporation
Nextval, Inc. is a company developing next generation high-throughput high-content mass based screening assays. For more information please visit www.nextval.com.
Vicky Lander, +1-978-663-3660
Director of Global Marketing Communications Services
Matthew Greving, 858-863-6398
Chief Scientific Officer
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of CMO InVivo Biotech to Expand Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Pathology Consumables and Assay Business". Berlin....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of SCiLS GmbH to Advance MALDI Imaging Software Solutions for Life Science, Pharma and Pathology Research Applications". Bremen....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Billerica....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bruker Delivering 300 Hand-held Chemical Detectors to German BBK". Leipzig....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/16/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of Active Spectrum Micro-ESR Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/2/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Corporate Partnership with International Phenome Centre Network (IPCN) for NMR Technologies and SOPs". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Bruker AXS Introduces a New Member to the D8 ADVANCE Family — the D8 ADVANCE Plus". Boston, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/22/16). "Press Release: Bruker Completes Acquisition of Preclinical PET Imaging Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Bruker and Oxford Instruments Announce Acquisition of Oxford Instruments Superconducting Wire Business by Bruker's BEST Segment". Billerica, MA & Tubney Woods....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Cetim Facility Receives Bruker Contour CMM Dimensional Analysis System". San José, CA & Senlis....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]