Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (1/30/17). "Press Release: Bruker and iTomography Corporation Announce License Agreement for iTomo Image Reconstruction Software". Kontich.
Bruker and iTomography Corporation today announced they have entered into a multi-year license agreement for the patented technology invented by Dr. Alexander Katsevich, iTomography’s Chief Technology Officer and a professor at the University of Central Florida. This will give Bruker non-exclusive rights to the software for performing CT imaging using the theoretically exact image reconstruction algorithm iTomo®. In the near-term, exact helical reconstruction will be available on number of SkyScan™ instruments produced by Bruker microCT.
Dr. Michael Frenkel, CEO of iTomography, stated: “Bruker is a leading worldwide provider of microCT imaging systems, and we are proud to have iTomography’s disruptive CT technologies utilized by Bruker’s customers worldwide for biomedical, pre-clinical, material science, geological, and other applications. iTomography believes that practical utilization of licensed technologies will improve the quality of imaging and expand the spectrum of applications of microtomography and nanotomography scanners.”
Dr. Alexander Sasov, CEO of Bruker microCT, stated: “Our goal is to provide researchers with the best imaging instruments. Using licensed exact helical reconstruction algorithms allow significant improvement in 3D metrological accuracy of results and offer various enhancements in application areas to satisfy the needs of our customers”.
About Bruker microCT
Bruker microCT designs, manufactures, markets and services instruments for non-destructive 3D X-ray imaging in micro- and nanoscales. With more than 30 years of experience and over 1100 installations around the world, Bruker microCT has enabled scientists to make breakthrough discoveries and develop new materials and devices. Bruker’s high-performance microtomography and nanotomography instruments are enabling innovation, productivity and customer success in wide range of material science and life science applications. www.bruker.com/products/microtomography
About iTomography Corporation
iTomography provides Computed Tomography (CT) algorithms, software, and services. Our proprietary 3D imaging products are used by CT and microCT scanner manufacturers to improve image quality, reduce or eliminate artifacts, accelerate image reconstruction, and decrease scan time. We work with manufacturers to develop novel solutions addressing CT challenges in clinical, pre-clinical, radiotherapy, geosciences, NDT, and other areas. For end-users of scanners, iTomography performs software development and R&D services for improving image quality, optimizing data acquisition protocols, and increasing the value of CT technologies. For more information: www.itomography.com .
About Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR)
For more than 50 years, Bruker has enabled scientists to make breakthrough discoveries and develop new applications that improve the quality of human life. Bruker’s high-performance scientific research instruments and high-value analytical solutions enable scientists to explore life and materials at molecular, cellular and microscopic levels. In close cooperation with our customers, Bruker is enabling innovation, productivity and customer success in life science molecular research, in applied and pharma applications, in microscopy, nano-analysis and industrial applications, as well as in cell biology, preclinical imaging, clinical research, microbiology and molecular diagnostics. For more information: www.bruker.com
Dr. Thorsten Thiel
Head of Group Marketing
Tel: +49 (0)721 5161, ext. 6500
Media Contact (iTomography):
Igor Frenkel, Esq.
VP Business Development
Tel: +1 832 543 7226
Record changed: 2017-04-19
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/29/17). "Press Release: Signaling Continued Investment in China, Bruker Open Beijing Center of Excellence". Beijing....
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/27/17). "Press Release: Bruker Introduces Novel NMR Solutions at ENC 2017". Asilomar, CA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/27/17). "Press Release: Bruker Introduces the AVANCE NEO NMR Research Platform at ENC 2017". Asilomar, CA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/14/17). "Press Release: Data-safe Process & Quality Control of APIs and Inorganic Impurities with Bruker´s EDXRF Spectrometer S2 PUMA"....
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/6/17). "Press Release: Bruker Introduces New Scientific Instruments and Analytical Solutions at Pittcon 2017". Chicago, IL....
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/3/17). "Press Release: Alcami Invests in Bruker’s D8 Discover HTS System for High-Throughput X-Ray Diffraction Screening in Pharmaceutical Formulation Development". Weert & Karlsruhe....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/27/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at Investor Conferences". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/21/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Quarterly Dividend". Billerica, MA....
-  University of Warwick. (2/17/17). "Press Release: Molecular Phenomenon Discovered by Advanced NMR Facility"....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/13/17). "Press Release: Bruker Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2016 Financial Results". Billerica, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]