Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (9/25/15). "Press Release: Bruker’s NMR FoodScreener Laboratory Achieves ISO/IEC 17025 Accreditation". Billerica, MA.
|Organisation||Bruker Corporation (Nasdaq: BRKR)|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Winespin-Analytics GmbH & Co. KG|
|Product||NMR FoodScreener™ module for wine|
|Product 2||food analysis (food testing)|
|Person||Thiel, Thorsten (Bruker 201204 Director Marketing Communications)|
|Person 2||Young, Joshua (Bruker 201301– VP Investor Relations before Merck KGA + Millipore)|
Bruker (NASDAQ: BRKR) announced that its NMR FoodScreener™ laboratory for food authenticity and quality determination, located in Rheinstetten, Germany, has been granted ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation. The certificate has been awarded for Bruker’s validated methods for the determination of ingredients and measures of authenticity and quality of liquid foods and food extracts by NMR spectroscopy. Government and private analytical service laboratories offering NMR-based testing for food authenticity and quality with Bruker’s standard operating procedures (SOPs) and validated methods can now more easily get these NMR methods accredited in their lab.
Christian Kost, Managing Director of Winespin-Analytics GmbH, commented: “As a company providing NMR-based analytical wine profiling, the ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation of Bruker is of significant importance, allowing us to now offer accredited NMR wine profiling according to international standards to our customers. The accreditation represents a milestone towards NMR becoming a more widely used technique for wine analysis, enabling us to offer this unique, information-rich technique to a broader set of wine industry customers.”
All of Bruker’s current NMR food-screening applications for juice, wine and honey profiling are now covered by this accreditation. Dr. Iris Mangelschots, President of Bruker BioSpin’s Applied, Industrial and Clinical (AIC) division, explained: “We are excited that the ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation has been achieved. NMR now delivers certified methods for targeted, as well as non-targeted food screening. For food analysis this enables the identification of unexpected and unknown deviations and falsifications that can highlight processing issues, frauds or adulterations.”
About Bruker Corporation
For more than 50 years, Bruker has enabled scientists to make breakthrough discoveries and develop new applications that improve the quality of human life. Bruker’s high-performance scientific research instruments and high-value analytical solutions enable scientists to explore life and materials at molecular, cellular and microscopic levels. In close cooperation with our customers, Bruker is enabling innovation, productivity and customer success in life science molecular research, in applied and pharma applications, in microscopy, nano-analysis and industrial applications, as well as in cell biology, preclinical imaging, clinical research, microbiology and molecular diagnostics. For more information, please visit www.bruker.com/foodscreener.
Dr. Thorsten Thiel, 49 (721) 5161–6500
Director of Marketing Communications
Joshua Young, 1 (978) 667–9580, ext. 1479
Vice President, Investor Relations
Record changed: 2016-03-21
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of CMO InVivo Biotech to Expand Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Pathology Consumables and Assay Business". Berlin....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of SCiLS GmbH to Advance MALDI Imaging Software Solutions for Life Science, Pharma and Pathology Research Applications". Bremen....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Billerica....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bruker Delivering 300 Hand-held Chemical Detectors to German BBK". Leipzig....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/16/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of Active Spectrum Micro-ESR Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/2/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Corporate Partnership with International Phenome Centre Network (IPCN) for NMR Technologies and SOPs". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Bruker AXS Introduces a New Member to the D8 ADVANCE Family — the D8 ADVANCE Plus". Boston, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/22/16). "Press Release: Bruker Completes Acquisition of Preclinical PET Imaging Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Bruker and Oxford Instruments Announce Acquisition of Oxford Instruments Superconducting Wire Business by Bruker's BEST Segment". Billerica, MA & Tubney Woods....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Cetim Facility Receives Bruker Contour CMM Dimensional Analysis System". San José, CA & Senlis....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]