Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (3/29/17). "Press Release: Signaling Continued Investment in China, Bruker Open Beijing Center of Excellence". Beijing.
|Organisation||Bruker Beijing Center of Excellence|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Product 2||MALDI-TOF mass spectrometer|
|Person||Mattacchione, Anthony (Tony) (Bruker Corp 201602– CFO before Interim CFO + SVP Finance + Accounting + EMD Millipore)|
|Person 2||Thiel, Thorsten (Bruker 201204 Director Marketing Communications)|
Bruker celebrated the opening of the Beijing Center of Excellence, an expansive and modern demo facility that will support China’s scientific research community. The opening of the Center represents a new milestone in Bruker’s long history in China, which began in 1975 with the sale of two FT-only NMR systems. Since then, Bruker has expanded its business in China with offices in Shanghai and Guangzhou. The Beijing Center will serve as headquarters in China and bring customers closer to the wide range of Bruker’s cutting-edge scientific instruments and solutions.
Over 100 guests attended the opening, held at the Center in Dongsheng Technology Park. After a ribbon-cutting ceremony, particpants toured the demo lab and attended a New Product & Technology Seminar where they learned about recent innovations including the next-generation GHz-class NMR, MALDI mass spectrometry for clinical and health applications and bio-detection products.
Anthony Mattachione, CFO of Bruker Corporation, addressed guests at the opening. “With the opening of our Beijing Center of Excellence, Bruker will support China’s scientific research development with advanced modern instruments. Bruker has a wide range of applications and solutions as well as a support network across the country. As one of the world’s leading companies of advanced analytical instruments, Bruker will strive to satisfy customers’ needs by developing cutting-edge technologies and innovative solutions they need.”
The Center will feature a full complement of Bruker technologies and allow customers to access these instruments for collaboration, training and demonstations. With this investment in China, Bruker strengthens it’s local network and positions itself as a leader in the growing and dynamic Chinese market. Applications scientists and service professionals will be readily available to support local customers and address the unique needs of this community.
For more information pleas visit www.bruker.com/China
About Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR)
For more than 50 years, Bruker has enabled scientists to make breakthrough discoveries and develop new applications that improve the quality of human life. Bruker’s high-performance scientific instruments and high-value analytical and diagnostic solutions enable scientists to explore life and materials at molecular, cellular and microscopic levels. In close cooperation with our customers, Bruker is enabling innovation, productivity and customer success in life science molecular research, in applied and pharma applications, in microscopy, nano-analysis and industrial applications, as well as in cell biology, preclinical imaging, clinical phenomics and proteomics research, clinical microbiology and molecular pathology research.
For more information, please visit www.bruker.com
Marketing & Communications
T: +49 (721) 5161–6500
T: +1 (978) 663-3660, ext. 1479
Record changed: 2017-04-04
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/27/17). "Press Release: Bruker Introduces Novel NMR Solutions at ENC 2017". Asilomar, CA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/27/17). "Press Release: Bruker Introduces the AVANCE NEO NMR Research Platform at ENC 2017". Asilomar, CA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/14/17). "Press Release: Data-safe Process & Quality Control of APIs and Inorganic Impurities with Bruker´s EDXRF Spectrometer S2 PUMA"....
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/6/17). "Press Release: Bruker Introduces New Scientific Instruments and Analytical Solutions at Pittcon 2017". Chicago, IL....
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/3/17). "Press Release: Alcami Invests in Bruker’s D8 Discover HTS System for High-Throughput X-Ray Diffraction Screening in Pharmaceutical Formulation Development". Weert & Karlsruhe....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/27/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at Investor Conferences". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/21/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Quarterly Dividend". Billerica, MA....
-  University of Warwick. (2/17/17). "Press Release: Molecular Phenomenon Discovered by Advanced NMR Facility"....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/13/17). "Press Release: Bruker Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2016 Financial Results". Billerica, MA....
-  Albany Molecular Research, Inc.. (2/7/17). "Press Release: AMRI Announces Strategic Alliance to Advance Mass Spectrometry Capabilities for Drug Discovery". Albany, NY....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]