Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (6/15/12). "Press Release: Bruker Opens New Center of Excellence for Applications, Technical Sales, Customer Training and Advanced Service Support in Moscow". Moscow.
|Organisation||Bruker Ltd., Center of Excellence (Moscow)|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Product 2||NMR spectroscopy|
|Person||Laukien, Frank H. (Bruker 201204 President + CEO)|
|Person 2||Yakovlev, Nikolay (Bruker 201206 General Director of Bruker Ltd)|
Bruker marks another milestone in its more than 40 year history in Russia, with today's grand opening of its new applications and customer support Center of Excellence in Moscow. The new high-tech facility provides customers access to a wide range of scientific instruments for life-science and analytical applications using NMR, X-ray analysis, mass spectrometry, chromatography, molecular spectroscopy and AFM microscopy. Several Bruker divisions have been brought together in this modern Center of Excellence, enabling optimal support of customer sales, applications and service requests, and numerous research collaborations in Russia.
Bruker, a leading provider of high-performance scientific instruments and solutions for molecular and materials research as well as for industrial, clinical and applied analysis, has long been committed to Russia. Its long-standing presence in and support for the Russian research community began with initial NMR installations already in 1969. Bruker has achieved market and/or technology leadership in many fields, including magnetic resonance (NMR, preclinical MRI, EPR), atomic force microscopy (AFM), stylus and optical metrology, X-ray diffraction and crystallography, X-ray and spark-OES elemental analysis, life-science, clinical and applied market separations and mass spectrometry, as well as infrared and Raman molecular spectroscopy.
Frank Laukien, Ph.D., the President and CEO of Bruker Corporation, participated at the grand opening of the new Center of Excellence for Bruker's Russian customers, and commented: "Bruker has come a long way since our first projects in Nuclear Magnetic Resonance with the Academy of Sciences in 1970s. All of my Bruker colleagues and I are very excited by the new opportunities for customer collaborations, training, support and applications research in Russia offered by our outstanding new scientific and support facility here in Moscow."
Nikolay Yakovlev, General Director of Bruker Ltd. in Russia, added: "The new Bruker Center of Excellence offers all of our Russian and CIS customers additional opportunities to explore numerous high-performance analytical instruments and cutting-edge applied solutions with our high level experts here in Moscow. This investment provides us with the infrastructure, high-performance systems and highly qualified staff to provide comprehensive scientific and engineering expertise across many life-science and analytical technologies, for the benefit of our Russian academic, government, clinical and industrial customers."
About Bruker Corporation
Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR) is a leading provider of high-performance scientific instruments and solutions for molecular and materials research, as well as for industrial and applied analysis. For more information, please visit http://www.bruker.com or http://www.bruker.ru.
Nikolay Yakovlev, +7 495 517 9284
General Director Bruker Ltd. Russia
Pyatnitskaya str. 50/2, Moscow, Russia, 119017
Record changed: 2016-03-20
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of CMO InVivo Biotech to Expand Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Pathology Consumables and Assay Business". Berlin....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of SCiLS GmbH to Advance MALDI Imaging Software Solutions for Life Science, Pharma and Pathology Research Applications". Bremen....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Billerica....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bruker Delivering 300 Hand-held Chemical Detectors to German BBK". Leipzig....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/16/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of Active Spectrum Micro-ESR Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/2/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Corporate Partnership with International Phenome Centre Network (IPCN) for NMR Technologies and SOPs". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Bruker AXS Introduces a New Member to the D8 ADVANCE Family — the D8 ADVANCE Plus". Boston, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/22/16). "Press Release: Bruker Completes Acquisition of Preclinical PET Imaging Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Bruker and Oxford Instruments Announce Acquisition of Oxford Instruments Superconducting Wire Business by Bruker's BEST Segment". Billerica, MA & Tubney Woods....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Cetim Facility Receives Bruker Contour CMM Dimensional Analysis System". San José, CA & Senlis....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]