Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (9/27/12). "Press Release: Bruker Announces New UK Centre of Excellence with Integrated, State-of-the-Art Demonstration, Applications and Customer Collaboration Facilities". Coventry.
|Country||United Kingdom (GB)|
|Organisation||Bruker UK Centre of Excellence (Coventry)|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Bruker Nano Surfaces (Divison of Bruker Corporation)|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Product 2||mass spectrometer|
|Person||Laukien, Frank H. (Bruker 201204 President + CEO)|
|Person 2||Lea, Jeremy (Bruker 201209 Managing Director of Bruker UK Ltd)|
Bruker's long-standing presence in the UK and Ireland has reached another milestone with the Official Opening of its new integrated demonstration laboratories, sales and applications offices and dedicated customer collaboration and service facilities.
Crowning a 45 year history of customer commitment across the British Isles, Bruker has now totally redesigned and rebuilt its facilities to deliver new levels of customer experience and support. The improved facility has significantly expanded the demonstration and laboratory space, enabling the move and integration of the newly acquired Bruker Nano Surfaces division that had been based in Cambridge, UK. It now provides access to the latest multi-technology applications, training and a demonstration 'Centre of Excellence' that features a broad portfolio of technologies: Magnetic Resonance, Mass Spectrometry, X-Ray diffraction and elemental analysis, Infrared and Raman spectroscopy, and surface analysis.
A number of invited VIP guests from the UK scientific communities and industrial sectors attended the Official Opening this week and enjoyed an exclusive tour of the facilities and of Bruker's latest innovative solutions. Frank H. Laukien, Ph.D, President and CEO of Bruker Corporation, was present to help celebrate the opening and cut the ribbon to officially open the new facilities. He commented: "I have personally been involved with this facility since its first opening in 1989 and am delighted to see its evolution into a state-of-the-art facility that reflects our belief in focusing on the customer and creating innovative solutions based on complementary technologies."
Dr. Jeremy Lea, Managing Director of Bruker UK added: "The new Coventry Centre of Excellence brings all our UK operations, our specialist knowledge and our renowned service center together in one place with one thing in mind, the customer. The UK has always been a leading provider of unified customer service across Bruker's ever expanding portfolio of technologies, but now we have facilities that match our expertise and vision."
About Bruker Corporation
Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR) is a leading provider of high-performance scientific instruments and solutions for molecular and materials research, as well as for industrial and applied analysis. For more information about Bruker Corporation, please visit www.bruker.com.
Marketing Communications Manager
T: +44 2476 855200
E: + andy.mcalister(at)bruker.co.uk
Record changed: 2016-03-20
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/6/17). "Press Release: Bruker Introduces New Scientific Instruments and Analytical Solutions at Pittcon 2017". Chicago, IL....
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/3/17). "Press Release: Alcami Invests in Bruker’s D8 Discover HTS System for High-Throughput X-Ray Diffraction Screening in Pharmaceutical Formulation Development". Weert & Karlsruhe....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/27/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at Investor Conferences". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/21/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Quarterly Dividend". Billerica, MA....
-  University of Warwick. (2/17/17). "Press Release: Molecular Phenomenon Discovered by Advanced NMR Facility"....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/13/17). "Press Release: Bruker Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2016 Financial Results". Billerica, MA....
-  Albany Molecular Research, Inc.. (2/7/17). "Press Release: AMRI Announces Strategic Alliance to Advance Mass Spectrometry Capabilities for Drug Discovery". Albany, NY....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (2/6/17). "Press Release: One Million Tests a Week – Analytik Jena Optimizes the Process for Ultra High Throughput Screening". Jena & Washington, DC....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/6/17). "Press Release: Bruker Introduces MALDI PharmaPulse 2.0 Solution at SLAS 2017 for 100x Faster Mass Spectrometry-Based, Label-Free Screening in Drug Discovery"....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/30/17). "Press Release: Bruker and iTomography Corporation Announce License Agreement for iTomo Image Reconstruction Software". Kontich....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]