Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (2/24/09). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Opening of Expanded, State-of-the-Art Applications and Demonstration Facility in Yokohama, Japan". Yokohama.
|Organisation||Bruker AXS K.K.|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Bruker Corporation (Nasdaq: BRKR)|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Product 2||MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry technology|
|Person||Ueki, Sadao (Bruker 200902 President of Bruker AXS KK)|
|Person 2||Laukien, Frank H. (Bruker 201204 President + CEO)|
Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR) announced the opening of its expanded, state-of-the-art multi-technology applications and demonstration laboratory, which is co-located with Bruker's R&D and manufacturing facility for X-ray analysis systems in Yokohama.
Yesterday, more than 150 customers, collaborators and business partners witnessed the ribbon-cutting ceremony for Bruker's expanded 3,000 square-meter Yokohama facility, and then joined Bruker's management for a seminar on the latest scientific instruments and analytical solutions.
The new Yokohama facility is the single largest combined Bruker applications laboratory in the world, showcasing a wide selection of novel life science, materials research and industrial systems including NMR, research MRI, EPR, MALDI-TOF/TOF, ESI-ITMS and ESI-Qq-TOF mass spectrometry, X-ray diffraction and crystallography, X-ray fluorescence (XRF), EDS accessories for SEM, FT-IR and thermal analysis systems.
Mr. Sadao Ueki, President of Bruker AXS K.K. and Representative Director of various Bruker subsidiaries in Japan, commented: "Our expanded applications facility provides the opportunity for scientists from Japan and Asia to investigate a wide range of applications on our innovative systems, together with obtaining training, demonstrations and advice from Bruker's experienced Yokohama-based team of application scientists, plus visiting specialists from our worldwide factories."
Dr. Frank Laukien, Bruker President and CEO, added: "We have recently expanded the range of products that we offer in Japan, for example now including our TRACER handheld XRF systems, our new S8 TIGER high-end WDXRF system, as well as our new maXis ultra-high performance TOF mass spectrometer. As we have almost 10 billion Yen in revenue and close to 150 employees in Japan, we have decided to expand and combine most of our operations in Japan in Yokohama, with additional sales offices in Osaka and Tokyo. We are very pleased with our modern, new applications laboratory and invite our customers in Japan to take advantage of our advanced capabilities here."
Investor Relations Contact:
Stacey Desrochers, + 1 978-663-3660 Ext. 1115
Haydar Kustu, + 1 978-439-9899 Ext. 5134
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of CMO InVivo Biotech to Expand Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Pathology Consumables and Assay Business". Berlin....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of SCiLS GmbH to Advance MALDI Imaging Software Solutions for Life Science, Pharma and Pathology Research Applications". Bremen....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Billerica....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bruker Delivering 300 Hand-held Chemical Detectors to German BBK". Leipzig....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/16/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of Active Spectrum Micro-ESR Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/2/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Corporate Partnership with International Phenome Centre Network (IPCN) for NMR Technologies and SOPs". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Bruker AXS Introduces a New Member to the D8 ADVANCE Family — the D8 ADVANCE Plus". Boston, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/22/16). "Press Release: Bruker Completes Acquisition of Preclinical PET Imaging Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Bruker and Oxford Instruments Announce Acquisition of Oxford Instruments Superconducting Wire Business by Bruker's BEST Segment". Billerica, MA & Tubney Woods....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Cetim Facility Receives Bruker Contour CMM Dimensional Analysis System". San José, CA & Senlis....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]