Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (2/27/13). "Press Release: Bruker Opens Two New Centers of Excellence in Mumbai and Bengaluru". Mumbai & Bengaluru.
|Organisation||Bruker Mumbai Center of Excellence|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Bruker Bengaluru Center of Excellence|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Person||Laukien, Frank H. (Bruker 201204 President + CEO)|
|Person 2||Oak, Shreeram (Bruker Corp 201302 Country Manager of Bruker Optics India)|
With extended applications laboratories and customer support capabilities, Bruker marks another milestone in its nearly 40-year history in India with grand openings of major applications, training and service centers
Bruker, a leading provider of high-performance scientific instruments for molecular and materials research, as well as for industrial, clinical and applied analysis, celebrates the grand openings of its new Mumbai and Bengaluru Centers of Excellence (CoE) this week. For over three decades, Bruker has grown its presence in India, with sales and service capabilities in most major cities in India, including New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Kolkata, Lucknow and Hyderabad, as well as several other Indian cities. This year, Bruker is expecting approximately $50 million in revenue in India, employing over 100 staff, complemented by several high-quality distributors with service capabilities for some of Bruker's product lines.
Bruker's new Centers of Excellence in Mumbai and Bengaluru now offer a new, even higher level of customer support in the important and growing Indian markets for scientific and analytical instrumentation. Bringing together a wide range of Bruker divisional operations in India, the new CoE facilities offer our customers access to multi-technology applications, training and demonstration capabilities. These Centers of Excellence will also aim to support research collaborations between Bruker and key customers in India. Their locations were chosen for their proximity to major academic, government and industrial research laboratories, and also to major hubs for the strong Indian pharma, biotechnology and CRO industry, as well as to major clinical research centers, and to important centers for the cement, metals, manufacturing, food and other industries.
Dr. Frank Laukien, Bruker's President and CEO, commented: "With this significant investment in our two new Centers of Excellence, Bruker has taken a major step forward in India to provide highest-level support for the outstanding and rapidly growing Indian research, industrial and clinical communities."
Bruker, a leading provider of high-performance scientific instruments and solutions for molecular and materials research as well as for industrial, clinical and applied analysis, has long been committed to India. Its long-standing presence in and support for the Indian research community began with initial NMR anf FT-IR installations almost 40 years ago. Bruker is a market and technology leader in many fields, including magnetic resonance (NMR, preclinical MRI, EPR), atomic force microscopy (AFM), stylus and optical metrology, EDS and EBSD accessories for 3rd party electron microscopes, X-ray diffraction and crystallography, X-ray and spark-OES elemental analysis, life-science, clinical and applied market chromatography and mass spectrometry, as well as infrared and Raman spectroscopy.
About Bruker Corporation
Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR) is a leading provider of high-performance scientific instruments and solutions for molecular and materials research, as well as for industrial and applied analysis. For more information, please visit www.bruker.com.
Media Contact for Bruker Corporation
Dr. Thorsten Thiel, +49 (721) 5161 - 6500
Bruker Director of Marketing Communications
Record changed: 2016-03-20
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of CMO InVivo Biotech to Expand Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Pathology Consumables and Assay Business". Berlin....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of SCiLS GmbH to Advance MALDI Imaging Software Solutions for Life Science, Pharma and Pathology Research Applications". Bremen....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Billerica....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bruker Delivering 300 Hand-held Chemical Detectors to German BBK". Leipzig....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/16/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of Active Spectrum Micro-ESR Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/2/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Corporate Partnership with International Phenome Centre Network (IPCN) for NMR Technologies and SOPs". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Bruker AXS Introduces a New Member to the D8 ADVANCE Family — the D8 ADVANCE Plus". Boston, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/22/16). "Press Release: Bruker Completes Acquisition of Preclinical PET Imaging Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Bruker and Oxford Instruments Announce Acquisition of Oxford Instruments Superconducting Wire Business by Bruker's BEST Segment". Billerica, MA & Tubney Woods....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Cetim Facility Receives Bruker Contour CMM Dimensional Analysis System". San José, CA & Senlis....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]