Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (3/12/12). "Press Release: CryoProbe Prodigy, the Successful Affordable Game-changer for Routine NMR that Delivers 3-fold Sensitivity Boost and 10-fold Throughput Enhancement". Orlando, FL.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Bruker BioSpin (Operating Business of Bruker Corporation)|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Person||Maas, Werner (Bruker 201104 President Bruker BioSpin)|
|Person 2||Thiel, Thorsten (Bruker 201204 Director Marketing Communications)|
CryoProbe Prodigy Now Provides a Cost-Effective Broadband, Multinuclear 300 MHz-equivalent Sensitivity Boost for 400, 500 & 600 MHz High-Resolution NMR
Bruker Corporation reports at Pittcon 2012 their successful introduction of the CryoProbe™ Prodigy. Prodigy is the new, game-changing CryoProbe that delivers a tremendous boost in sensitivity at an affordable price. The broadband CryoProbe Prodigy uses nitrogen-cooled RF coils and preamplifiers to deliver a sensitivity enhancement over conventional probes of a factor of 2-3x across the board for X-nuclei from 15N to 31P. The sensitivity gain on the proton channel exceeds conventional probe performance by a factor of 2x or more. The CryoProbe Prodigy is compatible with AVANCE™ II and AVANCE™ III NMR spectrometers.
Introduced successfully in 2011, the CryoProbe Prodigy is now available at 400, 500 and 600 MHz. The innovative design of the CryoProbe Prodigy delivers this incredible performance boost with minimum operating and maintenance costs, and with long service intervals of 2 years. A 400 MHz NMR routine spectrometer equipped with the CryoProbe Prodigy can now surpass conventional 700 MHz NMR probe systems in sensitivity! The innovative CryoProbe Prodigy is an affordable, easy-to-use and low-running cost 300 MHz-equivalent sensitivity booster for routine NMR applications.
The broadband (BBO) configuration of the CryoProbe Prodigy enables time-consuming heteronuclear NMR experiments to be performed up to 10x faster, without compromising the versatility and power handling of conventional broadband probes. In addition, proton or fluorine detected NMR experiments will benefit from the doubling in signal-to-noise. With these innovations, the CryoProbe Prodigy will enable small molecule routine NMR labs in academia, pharmaceutical and chemical industries to drastically increase their sample throughput, and with ultra-high field NMR sensitivity. Combined with an optional automatic tuning and matching accessory (ATMA), the CryoProbe Prodigy is the new probe of choice for routine industrial and academic labs.
The CryoProbe Prodigy is the latest extension to Bruker's well-proven CryoProbe product line. As the pioneer and leader in the development of cryogenically cooled probes for high-resolution NMR and preclinical MRI, Bruker is unmatched with over 1,200 CryoProbes worldwide over the last ten years.
"The CryoProbe Prodigy is a new milestone in the long history of major sensitivity boosts in the field of NMR," commented Dr. Werner Maas, President of Bruker BioSpin. "While more than a decade ago, Bruker's CryoProbes created a paradigm shift in research and biological NMR, the new, cost-effective Prodigy now enables routine and analytical NMR customers to benefit from an incredible 300 MHz-equivalent boost in sensitivity, a fact that is well appreciated by our customers as evidenced by a large number of orders and seamless installations"
About Bruker Corporation
Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR) is a leading provider of high performance scientific instruments and solutions for molecular and materials research, as well as industrial and applied analysis. For more information: www.bruker.com.
For more information on CryoProbe Prodigy please visit: www.bruker.com/prodigy
Dr. Thorsten Thiel
Bruker Director of Marketing Communications
T: +49 (721) 5161 - 6517
Record changed: 2016-03-20
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of CMO InVivo Biotech to Expand Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Pathology Consumables and Assay Business". Berlin....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of SCiLS GmbH to Advance MALDI Imaging Software Solutions for Life Science, Pharma and Pathology Research Applications". Bremen....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Billerica....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bruker Delivering 300 Hand-held Chemical Detectors to German BBK". Leipzig....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/16/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of Active Spectrum Micro-ESR Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/2/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Corporate Partnership with International Phenome Centre Network (IPCN) for NMR Technologies and SOPs". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Bruker AXS Introduces a New Member to the D8 ADVANCE Family — the D8 ADVANCE Plus". Boston, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/22/16). "Press Release: Bruker Completes Acquisition of Preclinical PET Imaging Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Bruker and Oxford Instruments Announce Acquisition of Oxford Instruments Superconducting Wire Business by Bruker's BEST Segment". Billerica, MA & Tubney Woods....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Cetim Facility Receives Bruker Contour CMM Dimensional Analysis System". San José, CA & Senlis....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]