Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (6/21/12). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Contract Award for JPEO-CBD IPDS-LR Program". Billerica, MA.
|Region||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Bruker Detection Corporation|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Organisation 2||US Navy|
|Group||United States (govt)|
|Product||IPDS-LR system (Improved Point Detection Systems – Lifecycle Replacement)|
|Product 2||ion mobility spectrometry technology (IMS)|
|Person||Thibodeau, Frank (Bruker 201102 VP Business Development at Bruker Detection Corporation)|
Bruker today announced the award of a contract for an additional 40 systems from the Improved Point Detection System - Lifecycle Replacement (IPDS-LR) program through the Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical and Biological Defense (JPEO-CBD) for use by the United States Navy. The overall effort is being managed by the Joint Project Manager for Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Contamination Avoidance (JPM NBC CA). The deliveries of systems under this contract are scheduled to begin late 2012 and continue into 2013. The total contract value to Bruker under this new award is approximately $4.8 million.
The IPDS-LR system is based on Bruker's RAID-S2, a trace gas detector for the detection of chemical warfare agents (CWAs) and toxic industrial chemicals (TICs). This system utilizes Bruker's proprietary high-performance ion mobility spectrometry (IMS) technology. The RAID-S2 is designed for long-term monitoring of ambient air for the presence of hazardous chemical vapors in the interior or exterior of ships, buildings or shelters.
BRUKER CAUTIONARY STATEMENT
Any statements contained in this presentation that do not describe historical facts may constitute forward-looking statements as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Any forward-looking statements contained herein are based on current expectations, but are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected, including, but not limited to, risks and uncertainties relating to adverse changes in conditions in the global economy and volatility in the capital markets, the integration of businesses we have acquired or may acquire in the future, changing technologies, product development and market acceptance of our products, the cost and pricing of our products, manufacturing, competition, dependence on collaborative partners and key suppliers, capital spending and government funding policies, changes in governmental regulations, realization of anticipated benefits from economic stimulus programs, intellectual property rights, litigation, and exposure to foreign currency fluctuations and other risk factors discussed from time to time in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. These and other factors are identified and described in more detail in our filings with the SEC, including, without limitation, our annual report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2011, our most recent quarterly reports on Form 10-Q and our current reports on Form 8-K. We expressly disclaim any intent or obligation to update these forward-looking statements other than as required by law.
Bruker Detection Corporation
Frank Thibodeau, +1-978-663-3660 x1308
Vice President, Business Development
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/6/17). "Press Release: Bruker Introduces New Scientific Instruments and Analytical Solutions at Pittcon 2017". Chicago, IL....
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/3/17). "Press Release: Alcami Invests in Bruker’s D8 Discover HTS System for High-Throughput X-Ray Diffraction Screening in Pharmaceutical Formulation Development". Weert & Karlsruhe....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/27/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at Investor Conferences". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/21/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Quarterly Dividend". Billerica, MA....
-  University of Warwick. (2/17/17). "Press Release: Molecular Phenomenon Discovered by Advanced NMR Facility"....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/13/17). "Press Release: Bruker Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2016 Financial Results". Billerica, MA....
-  Albany Molecular Research, Inc.. (2/7/17). "Press Release: AMRI Announces Strategic Alliance to Advance Mass Spectrometry Capabilities for Drug Discovery". Albany, NY....
-  Analytik Jena AG. (2/6/17). "Press Release: One Million Tests a Week – Analytik Jena Optimizes the Process for Ultra High Throughput Screening". Jena & Washington, DC....
-  Bruker Corporation. (2/6/17). "Press Release: Bruker Introduces MALDI PharmaPulse 2.0 Solution at SLAS 2017 for 100x Faster Mass Spectrometry-Based, Label-Free Screening in Drug Discovery"....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/30/17). "Press Release: Bruker and iTomography Corporation Announce License Agreement for iTomo Image Reconstruction Software". Kontich....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]