Document › Details
Cell Biosciences, Inc.. (10/28/09). "Press Release: Cell Biosciences Completes Acquisition of Alpha Innotech". Santa Clara, CA.
Cell Biosciences, Inc. today announced that it has completed its acquisition of Alpha Innotech Corp. (OTC BB: APNO.OB). The stockholders of Alpha Innotech have approved the transaction, and all regulatory and other conditions have been satisfied. Pursuant to the merger agreement announced on September 8, 2009, former Alpha Innotech stockholders will receive $1.50 per share, or approximately $17.9 million in cash.
About Cell Biosciences
Cell Biosciences is a private life sciences company focused on nanoproteomics. The Company develops instrumentation systems, software, and assay products that reveal previously undetectable information about cellular control pathways. Its customers include leading institutions in the fields of cancer research, stem cell biology, and diabetes. Cell Biosciences' products enable researchers to uncover fundamental mechanisms controlling cell proliferation and cell death, to accelerate the development of new therapeutics, and to help identify new prognostic and diagnostic disease biomarkers. Cell Biosciences is located in Santa Clara, California. For more information, visit www.cellbiosciences.com.
CONTACT: Tim Harkness, CEO, Cell Biosciences, Inc., (408) 510-5501, email@example.com
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for ProteinSimple (Group)
-  ProteinSimple. (6/17/14). "Press Release: Bio-Techne Announces Agreement to Acquire ProteinSimple". Minneapolis, MN....
-  ProteinSimple. (5/1/14). "Press Release: ProteinSimple Files Registration Statement for Proposed Initial Public Offering". Santa Clara, CA....
-  ProteinSimple. (4/1/14). "Press Release: ProteinSimple Opens Sales Office in Japan". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Cell Biosciences, Inc.. (4/15/10). "Press Release: Cell Biosciences Launches Two New Platforms". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Cell Biosciences, Inc.. (12/7/09). "Press Release: Cell Biosciences Acquires Protein Forest". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Pressure BioSciences, Inc.. (10/14/09). "Press Release: Pressure BioSciences, Inc. and Protein Forest, Inc. Announce Collaborative Co-Marketing/Selling and R&D Agreement". South Easton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]