Document › Details
Cerno Bioscience LLC. (2/15/11). "Press Release: Cerno Bioscience Introduces MassWorks AutoID for Fully Automated Quadrupole MS Formula Determination". Danbury, CT.
|Organisation||Cerno Bioscience LLC|
|Product 2||quadrupole mass spectrometer|
|Person||Xu, Hongliang (Leo) (Cerno Bioscience 201102 Software Development Manager)|
|Person 2||Wang, Yongdong (Cerno Bioscience 200903 President)|
Cerno Bioscience today announces the successful test installation and operation of a new software product, MassWorks AutoID™, at a major pharmaceutical company near Boston, MA. By automating the patented MassWorks calibration and formula ID process on the widely available quadrupole MS systems, AutoID makes the 100x improvement in mass accuracy and the unparallel Spectral Accuracy available seamlessly and at all times. With both accurate mass and high Spectral Accuracy, AutoID allows any user to either confirm a given formula or propose possible formulas in a fully automated fashion without any human intervention or manual operation.
Built on top of its award-winning MassWorks software, AutoID completely removes the manual steps involved in MassWorks, such as the injection of a calibration standard, the user selection of ions and parameters for elemental composition determination, and the report generation/delivery. For highly automated applications such as Open Access, AutoID not only brings the formula ID capability to non-expert MS users including
synthetic organic or medicinal chemists but also reduces the burden of analytical chemists or mass specrtometrists supporting these functions.
Mr. Hongliang (Leo) Xu, Software Development Manager comments: “The AutoID project is our very first effort at taking the modular components from MassWorks to build new and dedicated applications. We succeeded by completing this first installation in record time and thus paved the way for more exciting new products to come.” Dr. Yongdong Wang, President of Cerno Bioscience adds: “We built MassWorks with expert MS users in mind and have been very successful at marketing it to hundred of these users around the world.
By making the formula ID capability available seamlessly to non-expert users on a quadrupole system, we can realize significant savings in time, effort, and hardware expenditure for our customers. While we will continue to enhance and maintain MassWorks software as an industry-leading research tool, AutoID represents the start of our endeavor at introducing automated and dedicated new products to address the broader market needs. Our goal is to make MassWorks calibration technology and Spectral Accuracy available to every MS user.”
To learn more about the concept of Spectral Accuracy, see this front cover feature article in Analytical Chemistry (http://pubs.acs.org/doi/full/10.1021/ac100888b).
For more information on Cerno Bioscience, MassWorks, or AutoID, please email email@example.com, call +1 203-312-1150, or visit www.cernobioscience.com.
- ENDS -
About Cerno Bioscience
Cerno is dedicated to the practical application of modern mathematical techniques to Mass Spectrometry for the purpose of improving the quality, accuracy and reliability of MS analysis. These techniques can be used to dramatically improve the amount of information obtainable from and reduce the amount of time required of many MS experiments. Cerno’s technologies are proprietary and protected through numerous patents granted and submitted world-wide. For more information on Cerno MS technologies, applications, or products please visit our Web site: www.cernobioscience.com.
About Cerno Bioscience Products
Cerno Bioscience’s MassWorks family of software products performs post-acquisition MS calibration and formula determination through either CLIPS at unit mass resolution or sCLIPS at higher resolution. It supports all major MS vendor data formats and works with all MS instruments including GC/MS, LC/MS, TOF, qTOF, and FT MS. Cerno Bioscience products are used in major R&D labs for pharmaceuticals, food, beverages, flavors, fragrances, natural products, environmental analysis, forensics, fine chemicals and petrochemicals. For more information, please visit: http://www.cernobioscience.com/products.html.
Copyright 2011. Cerno Bioscience LLC. All rights reserved. Cerno Bioscience is a registered trademark and MassWorks, CLIPS, and sCLIPS are trademarks of Cerno Bioscience.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Cerno Bioscience LLC
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (6/16/14). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Distribute Cerno Bioscience’s Calibration and Analysis Software with GC/MSD Systems". Santa Clara, CA & Norwalk, CT....
-  IonSense, Inc.. (6/5/13). "Press Release: IonSense and Cerno Bioscience Introduce Low Cost DART Mass Spectrometer with Accurate Mass Capability". Saugus, MA....
-  Cerno Bioscience LLC. (10/11/30). "Press Release: Cerno Bioscience Announces Release of MassWorks Version 3.0 to Further Enhance the Best Formula Determination Software". Danbury, CT....
-  Cerno Bioscience LLC. (9/21/10). "Press Release: Cerno Bioscience Announces Spectral Accuracy Is a Proven Companion Concept to Mass Accuracy for Mass Spectrometry". Danbury, CT....
-  Cerno Bioscience LLC. (8/4/10). "Press Release: Cerno Bioscience Announces Journal Publication of MassWorks sCLIPS Application to High Resolution MS". Danbury, CT....
-  Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.. (3/15/10). "Press Release: Shimadzu Scientific Instruments Partners with Cerno Bioscience to Improve Mass Accuracy Results for LC/MS System Users"....
-  Cerno Bioscience LLC. (3/12/10). "Press Release: Cerno Bioscience Announces Support to Shimadzu LC/MS System in Its Award-winning MassWorks MS Software". Danbury, CT....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/3/09). "Press Release: Cerno Bioscience, Agilent Technologies to Co-market MassWorks for GCMSD. Calibration Software Enables Single Quadrupole Instruments to Easily Identify Unknowns". Danbury, CT & Santa Clara, CA....
-  Cerno Bioscience LLC. (10/24/07). "Press Release: Cerno Bioscience Extends Award-winning MassWorks Software for Formula ID on High Resolution and Ion Trap Mass Spectrometers". Danbury, CT....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]