Document › Details
Cerno Bioscience LLC. (10/24/07). "Press Release: Cerno Bioscience Extends Award-winning MassWorks Software for Formula ID on High Resolution and Ion Trap Mass Spectrometers". Danbury, CT.
|Organisation||Cerno Bioscience LLC|
|Organisation 2||Scott Partnership Ltd., The|
|Group||Scott Partnership (Group)|
|Product||MassWorks™ sCLIPS software|
|Product 2||mass spectrometer|
|Index term 2||Cerno Bioscience–Scott Partnership: public relations, 200710 service existent|
|Person||Wang, Yongdong (Cerno Bioscience 200903 President)|
|Person 2||Robinson, Fiona (Scott Partnership 200710)|
Cerno Bioscience announces the launch of MassWorks™ sCLIPS (Self Calibrated Lineshape Isotope Profile Search), the latest addition to the MassWorks mass spectrometry software suite. Using Cerno’s patented calibration techniques, users of High Mass Accuracy (HMA) instruments can now dramatically improve the results of formula identification and easily obtain higher quality, reproducible data through accurate line-shape calibration. For the first time, sCLIPS now also enables ion trap users to obtain quality formula identification of unknown formula. MassWorks was originally launched in 2006, and received the prestigious Editors’ Choice Bronze Award at PITTCON 2006. MassWorks is an easy-to-use post acquisition software system using Cerno’s patented MSIntegrity calibration technology to work directly with data from a wide range of mass spectrometers.
High resolution mass spectrometry instruments often cannot provide a unique formula ID match when using mass accuracy alone. New MassWorks sCLIPS enables users of HMA instruments including TOF, high resolution quadrupoles, Orbitrap, magnetic sector, and FTMS to easily enhance formula ID accuracy without the need to run calibration standards. Cerno’s patented technology provides a calibrant-free method for significantly improving accurate-mass-only formula searches.
MassWorks sCLIPS also has significant benefits for users of ion trap spectrometers. Although these instruments are extremely powerful and sensitive, they typically cannot provide accurate formula confirmation or identification of individual ion peaks. sCLIPS uniquely enables formula ID through high spectral accuracy when running ion traps in zoom and enhanced resolution modes by virtue of its patented line shape calibration method.
“Users of single and triple quadrupole instruments have already seen dramatic improvements when using MassWorks CLIPS, and with new MassWorks sCLIPS Cerno can offer considerable benefits to scientists performing formula ID on High Mass Accuracy and ion trap mass spectrometers.” comments Dr. Yongdong Wang, president of Cerno Bioscience.
For more information on MassWorks sCLIPS and CLIPS, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call +1 203-312-1150, or visit www.cernobioscience.com.
- ENDS -
For further press information please contact Fiona Robinson, 1 Whiteside, Station Road, Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, CW4 8AA Tel: 44 1477 539539 Fax: 44 1477 529540 e-mail: email@example.com
About Cerno Bioscience LLC
Cerno is dedicated to the practical application of modern mathematical techniques to Mass Spectrometry for the purpose of improving the quality, accuracy and reliability of MS analysis. These techniques can be used to dramatically improve the amount of information obtainable from and reduce the amount of time required of many MS experiments. Cerno’s technologies are proprietary and protected through numerous patents granted and submitted world-wide. The company was founded and is staffed by a team with over 80 years’ experience in the fields of instrumentation, mathematical data processing, life science applications and biotech business development. Cerno is funded by a private investment group with an established track record of success in the Analytical Instrumentation market.
The Scott Partnership
Tel: +44 1477 539539
+1 203-312-1150 x1153
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Cerno Bioscience LLC
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (6/16/14). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Distribute Cerno Bioscience’s Calibration and Analysis Software with GC/MSD Systems". Santa Clara, CA & Norwalk, CT....
-  IonSense, Inc.. (6/5/13). "Press Release: IonSense and Cerno Bioscience Introduce Low Cost DART Mass Spectrometer with Accurate Mass Capability". Saugus, MA....
-  Cerno Bioscience LLC. (2/15/11). "Press Release: Cerno Bioscience Introduces MassWorks AutoID for Fully Automated Quadrupole MS Formula Determination". Danbury, CT....
-  Cerno Bioscience LLC. (10/11/30). "Press Release: Cerno Bioscience Announces Release of MassWorks Version 3.0 to Further Enhance the Best Formula Determination Software". Danbury, CT....
-  Cerno Bioscience LLC. (9/21/10). "Press Release: Cerno Bioscience Announces Spectral Accuracy Is a Proven Companion Concept to Mass Accuracy for Mass Spectrometry". Danbury, CT....
-  Cerno Bioscience LLC. (8/4/10). "Press Release: Cerno Bioscience Announces Journal Publication of MassWorks sCLIPS Application to High Resolution MS". Danbury, CT....
-  Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.. (3/15/10). "Press Release: Shimadzu Scientific Instruments Partners with Cerno Bioscience to Improve Mass Accuracy Results for LC/MS System Users"....
-  Cerno Bioscience LLC. (3/12/10). "Press Release: Cerno Bioscience Announces Support to Shimadzu LC/MS System in Its Award-winning MassWorks MS Software". Danbury, CT....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/3/09). "Press Release: Cerno Bioscience, Agilent Technologies to Co-market MassWorks for GCMSD. Calibration Software Enables Single Quadrupole Instruments to Easily Identify Unknowns". Danbury, CT & Santa Clara, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]