Document › Details
Cerno Bioscience LLC. (10/11/30). "Press Release: Cerno Bioscience Announces Release of MassWorks Version 3.0 to Further Enhance the Best Formula Determination Software". Danbury, CT.
|Organisation||Cerno Bioscience LLC|
|Product 2||quadrupole mass spectrometer|
|Person||Gu, Ming (Cerno Bioscience 201011 VP Research)|
|Person 2||Wang, Yongdong (Cerno Bioscience 200903 President)|
Cerno Bioscience today announces the official release of a new version of its flagship MassWorks™ product to further enhance this best formula determination software for mass spectrometry (MS). In addition to the conventional maintenance improvement, this new release allows for the option to use well known empirical chemical formula rules to eliminate up to 50% of unlikely formulas from consideration and further speed up the challenging unknown formula ID process.
At its debut at PittCon 2006, MassWorks won the Most Innovative Product Award for enabling routine formula determination on an otherwise conventional quadrupole MS with 100 times improved mass accuracy through a novel and patented MS calibration algorithm. Significant new features have since been added to this innovative software including CLIPS™ with the Spectral Accuracy concept, now a proven companion concept to mass accuracy and recently published as a front cover feature article in Analytical Chemistry (http://pubs.acs.org/doi/full/10.1021/ac100888b). Version 2.0 of the MassWorks software expanded the concept of Spectral Accuracy to TOF, qTOF, Orbitrap, FT ICR MS, or other high resolution systems through sCLIPS™, which can eliminate up to 95% of the incorrect formula candidates obtained with accurate mass measurements alone.
Dr. Ming Gu, VP Research of Cerno Bioscience comments: “With the innovative calibration technology embedded in MassWorks, the product has enjoyed great commercial success by winning over hundreds of loyal users worldwide. The release of MassWorks Version 3.0 further solidifies the industry leading position MassWorks software has held in MS elemental composition determination. As an industry innovator, Cerno plans to continuously bring new features and products to both existing and future customers.”
For more details of this and other new features in MassWorks 3.0, please visit http://www.cernobioscience.com/support.html or read these articles at http://spectroscopyonline.findanalytichem.com/spectroscopy/article/articleDetail.jsp?id=667506 and http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2105/8/105/.
For more information on Cerno Bioscience and MassWorks, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call +1 203-312-1150, or visit www.cernobioscience.com.
About Cerno Bioscience
Cerno is dedicated to the practical application of modern mathematical techniques to Mass Spectrometry for the purpose of improving the quality, accuracy and reliability of MS analysis. These techniques can be used to dramatically improve the amount of information obtainable from and reduce the amount of time required of many MS experiments. Cerno’s technologies are proprietary and protected through numerous patents granted and submitted world-wide. For more information on Cerno MS
technologies, applications, or products please visit our Web site: www.cernobioscience.com.
About Cerno Bioscience Products
Cerno Bioscience’s MassWorks family of software products performs post-acquisition MS calibration and formula determination through either CLIPS at unit mass resolution or sCLIPS at higher resolution. It supports all major MS vendor data formats and works with all MS instruments including GC/MS, LC/MS, TOF, qTOF, and FT MS. Cerno Bioscience products are used in major R&D labs for pharmaceuticals, food, beverages, flavors, fragrances, natural products, environmental analysis, forensics, fine chemicals and petrochemicals. For more information, please visit: http://www.cernobioscience.com/products.html.
Copyright 2010. Cerno Bioscience LLC. All rights reserved. Cerno Bioscience is a registered trademark and MassWorks, CLIPS, and sCLIPS are trademarks of Cerno Bioscience.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Cerno Bioscience LLC
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (6/16/14). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Distribute Cerno Bioscience’s Calibration and Analysis Software with GC/MSD Systems". Santa Clara, CA & Norwalk, CT....
-  IonSense, Inc.. (6/5/13). "Press Release: IonSense and Cerno Bioscience Introduce Low Cost DART Mass Spectrometer with Accurate Mass Capability". Saugus, MA....
-  Cerno Bioscience LLC. (2/15/11). "Press Release: Cerno Bioscience Introduces MassWorks AutoID for Fully Automated Quadrupole MS Formula Determination". Danbury, CT....
-  Cerno Bioscience LLC. (9/21/10). "Press Release: Cerno Bioscience Announces Spectral Accuracy Is a Proven Companion Concept to Mass Accuracy for Mass Spectrometry". Danbury, CT....
-  Cerno Bioscience LLC. (8/4/10). "Press Release: Cerno Bioscience Announces Journal Publication of MassWorks sCLIPS Application to High Resolution MS". Danbury, CT....
-  Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.. (3/15/10). "Press Release: Shimadzu Scientific Instruments Partners with Cerno Bioscience to Improve Mass Accuracy Results for LC/MS System Users"....
-  Cerno Bioscience LLC. (3/12/10). "Press Release: Cerno Bioscience Announces Support to Shimadzu LC/MS System in Its Award-winning MassWorks MS Software". Danbury, CT....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/3/09). "Press Release: Cerno Bioscience, Agilent Technologies to Co-market MassWorks for GCMSD. Calibration Software Enables Single Quadrupole Instruments to Easily Identify Unknowns". Danbury, CT & Santa Clara, CA....
-  Cerno Bioscience LLC. (10/24/07). "Press Release: Cerno Bioscience Extends Award-winning MassWorks Software for Formula ID on High Resolution and Ion Trap Mass Spectrometers". Danbury, CT....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]