Document › Details
Cerno Bioscience LLC. (3/12/10). "Press Release: Cerno Bioscience Announces Support to Shimadzu LC/MS System in Its Award-winning MassWorks MS Software". Danbury, CT.
|Organisation||Cerno Bioscience LLC|
|Organisation 2||Shimadzu (Group)|
|Product 2||quadrupole mass spectrometer LC/MS system|
|Index term||Shimadzu–Cerno Bioscience: MassWorks s/w, 200903 product integration MassWorks supports Shimadzu LCMSsolutions data|
|Person||Wang, Yongdong (Cerno Bioscience 200903 President)|
Cerno Bioscience has today announced the expansion of its vendor file reading support for its groundbreaking MassWorks™ software, with the addition of Shimadzu LC/MS Workstation mass spectrometry data files. This new addition allows users of Shimadzu LC/MS quadrupole systems running LCMSsolutions to calibrate their data for accurate mass using Cerno’s MassWorks software. The easy-to-use software package utilizes Cerno’s patented MSIntegrity™ calibration technology to improve mass accuracy results by up to 100X while achieving unparallel Spectral Accuracy on unit mass resolution mass spectrometers such as single and triple quadrupole systems. This allows users to perform accurate compound identification through elemental composition determination, a capability usually only available on more expensive, high resolution systems at significantly higher ownership cost. MassWorks significantly improves the quality of data and formula ID from any mass spectrometer from unit mass resolution instruments through to FTMS systems.
MassWorks utilizes Cerno’s DirectRead™ technology to open and process the CMSsolutions data from the native Shimadzu .lcd files. This eliminates the need for importing or exporting MS data to the clipboard or utilizing intermediate exchange formats. This saves time, reduces transcription errors, simplifies file management and saves substantial disk space. As DirectRead does not alter the original data, it assists compliance with common regulatory requirements such as GLP and the FDA’s 21 CFR Part 11. MassWorks also supports many other MS vendor files, including Agilent ChemStation, Thermo Scientific Xcalibur, Waters MassLynx, AB/Sciex Analyst, PerkinElmer TurboMass and Varian MSWorkstation.
Dr. Yongdong Wang, president of Cerno Bioscience, comments, “We are very pleased to bring the MassWorks formula ID solution to one more quadrupole MS user group. In this economic environment where users are looking to do more with less or with what they have already installed in their routine lab, MassWorks provides an attractive and highly economical solution to formula ID. Our intention is to make our accurate mass and peak shape calibration technologies easily accessible to any user, regardless of the instrument type or manufacturer.”
About Cerno Bioscience Products
Cerno Bioscience’s MassWorks family of software products performs post-acquisition MS calibration and formula determination through either CLIPS at unit mass resolution or sCLIPS at higher resolution. It supports all major MS vendor data formats and works with all MS instruments including GC/MS, LC/MS, TOF, qTOF, and FT MS. Cerno Bioscience products are used in major R&D labs for pharmaceuticals, food, beverages, flavors, fragrances, natural products, environmental analysis, forensics, fine chemicals and petrochemicals. For more information, please visit: http://www.cernobioscience.com/products.html.
About Cerno Bioscience
Cerno is dedicated to the practical application of modern mathematical techniques to Mass Spectrometry for the purpose of improving the quality, accuracy and reliability of MS analysis. These techniques can be used to dramatically improve the amount of information obtainable from and reduce the amount of time required of many MS experiments. Cerno’s technologies are proprietary and protected through numerous patents granted and submitted world-wide. For more information on Cerno MS technologies, applications, or products please visit our Web site: www.cernobioscience.com.
Copyright 2010. Cerno Bioscience LLC. All rights reserved. Cerno Bioscience is a registered trademark and MassWorks, CLIPS, and sCLIPS are trademarks of Cerno Bioscience.
# # #
Valerie Lopez, Cerno Bioscience
+1 203 312 1106
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Cerno Bioscience LLC
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (6/16/14). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Distribute Cerno Bioscience’s Calibration and Analysis Software with GC/MSD Systems". Santa Clara, CA & Norwalk, CT....
-  IonSense, Inc.. (6/5/13). "Press Release: IonSense and Cerno Bioscience Introduce Low Cost DART Mass Spectrometer with Accurate Mass Capability". Saugus, MA....
-  Cerno Bioscience LLC. (2/15/11). "Press Release: Cerno Bioscience Introduces MassWorks AutoID for Fully Automated Quadrupole MS Formula Determination". Danbury, CT....
-  Cerno Bioscience LLC. (10/11/30). "Press Release: Cerno Bioscience Announces Release of MassWorks Version 3.0 to Further Enhance the Best Formula Determination Software". Danbury, CT....
-  Cerno Bioscience LLC. (9/21/10). "Press Release: Cerno Bioscience Announces Spectral Accuracy Is a Proven Companion Concept to Mass Accuracy for Mass Spectrometry". Danbury, CT....
-  Cerno Bioscience LLC. (8/4/10). "Press Release: Cerno Bioscience Announces Journal Publication of MassWorks sCLIPS Application to High Resolution MS". Danbury, CT....
-  Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.. (3/15/10). "Press Release: Shimadzu Scientific Instruments Partners with Cerno Bioscience to Improve Mass Accuracy Results for LC/MS System Users"....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/3/09). "Press Release: Cerno Bioscience, Agilent Technologies to Co-market MassWorks for GCMSD. Calibration Software Enables Single Quadrupole Instruments to Easily Identify Unknowns". Danbury, CT & Santa Clara, CA....
-  Cerno Bioscience LLC. (10/24/07). "Press Release: Cerno Bioscience Extends Award-winning MassWorks Software for Formula ID on High Resolution and Ion Trap Mass Spectrometers". Danbury, CT....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]