Document › Details
ChemAxon Kft.. (1/15/15). "Press Release: ChemAxon Introduces Biomolecule Toolkit to Extend Their Chemical Intelligence to Biologics". Budapest.
|Product||Biomolecule Toolkit (ChemAxon)|
Accurately register, store and search peptides, ADC’s, RNAi therapeutics and more
ChemAxon extends the chemistry information space with the launch of Biomolecule Toolkit, a suite of integration tools to enable research scientists to unambiguously represent and query complex biological molecules within their information systems.
There are various custom formats for representing biological molecules, but in most cases these are inconsistently precise and rarely interchangeable, and so need manual interpretation which can give ambiguous results. The technology is released ready to support ‘your’ preferred standard, though the toolkit comes with support for Open HELM and standard biological and chemical file formats, out of the box.
Under the hood, the Biomolecule Toolkit extends ChemAxon’s JChem chemistry engine with sequence space and alphanumeric annotations used to define complex modalities, and so enable researchers to easily extend their discovery platforms to also interrogate non-standard biomolecules.
Currently the toolkit is available for integration within enterprise research informatics platforms but development is underway to bring biomolecule support to ChemAxon’s Plexus Suite web collaboration platform and give bench researchers more reach in the scope of projects supported on the platform.
For further information please contact:
email@example.com +361 453 0435
Record changed: 2016-03-20
More documents for ChemAxon (Group)
-  ChemAxon Kft.. (9/27/16). "Press Release: ChemAxon Equips Intellixir with Chemical Searching and Indexing"....
-  ChemAxon Kft.. (7/20/16). "Blog: Cheminformatics Boosters – ChemAxon's Partnership with IDBS"....
-  ChemAxon Kft.. (6/18/15). "Press Release: ChemAxon and BSSN Software Partner to Offer Analytical Data Management in a Chemical Context". Budapest & Darmstadt....
-  ChemAxon Kft.. (4/8/15). "Press Release: ChemAxon Announces New CEO". Budapest....
-  ChemAxon Kft.. (5/28/13). "Press Release: ChemAxon Major Software Release Announcement". Budapest & Cambridge, MA....
-  ChemAxon Kft.. (4/5/13). "Press Release: Core Informatics and ChemAxon Renew Partnership"....
-  ChemAxon Kft.. (9/24/12). "Press Release: ChemAxon’s New US East Coast Headquarters Open in Cambridge, MA"....
-  ChemAxon Kft.. (2/13/12). "Press Release: TIBCO Spotfire and ChemAxon to Deliver Integrated Solution for Chemical Science Community". Somerville, MA & Budapest....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]