Document › Details
Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (8/23/12). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Strenghtens Its Presence in China with CROs. Faster, Simplified Processing of NMR Data at Every Chemists’ Desktop, with Clear and Easy Reporting". Toronto, ON.
|Organisation||Advanced Chemistry Development Inc. (ACD/Labs)|
|Organisation 2||NN (NO NAME)|
|Product||ACD/NMR Processor software|
|Product 2||NMR spectroscopy|
|Person||Thorp, Daria (ACD/Labs 201103 President)|
One of China's leading pharmaceutical contract research organizations (CROs) is providing each of their thousands of chemists in China with ACD/NMR Processor software. The CRO services a huge number of drug discovery and development projects for a long list of clients in chemical and biological space, and was looking to increase the efficiency of scientists in the lab.
With many chemists routinely processing and analyzing NMR data from many instruments, there was a need for desktop NMR software that would be easy to use and provide the company with a competitive advantage. The CRO chose ACD/NMR Processor-enabling scientists to process and analyze NMR experiments faster and more accurately than ever before, and produce clear, consistent reports at the click of a button.
"We have always been committed to providing the highest quality service to our clients", said the vice president, "and this has meant a commitment to acquiring market-leading technology to gain a competitive edge. As a result of an extensive software training and rollout program, every chemist can now use ACD/Labs software to become faster and more efficient in their work. Our scientists have been very satisfied with the products and services provided by ACD/Labs."
ACD/Labs' NMR applications are the choice of the majority of pharmaceutical and biotech companies worldwide, and are part of ACD/Labs' extensive portfolio of software applications for NMR, MS, chromatography, UV/IR, Raman, and other analytical techniques. Through collaborations with instrument vendors ACD/Labs software gives scientists the power to choose the instruments they want to work with without being tied to vendor software, and helps create a unified analytical data analysis platform.
Daria Thorp (President, ACD/Labs) says, "We are pleased that the client trusted our expertise in NMR software to outfit their organization-being the desktop processing application of choice for NMR spectroscopists all over the world. We are committed to supporting them and their scientists, and look forward to future collaboration to help us better serve CROs and provide productivity tools to the Asian market at large."
"ACD/Labs understands that for CROs to be successful it is important for them to use the same industry-standard tools as their customers," says KK Bhagchandani (Director of Sales, Asia-Pacific, ACD/Labs). "In support of their efforts to enable every chemist to use ACD/NMR Processor in their daily work, we helped to complete one of the broadest training programs ever undertaken by the client for any software product." Training was carried out in several sites in China, giving the scientists familiarity with the product and its functionality, and offering the company faster results from their investment.
Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc., (ACD/Labs) is a chemistry software company that develops and commercializes enterprise and desktop solutions to support R&D efforts, and preserve and re-use legacy chemical and analytical knowledge. ACD/Labs' areas of expertise include a unique knowledge management solution; spectroscopic data processing and interpretation for NMR, MS, LC/MS, IR, UV, other optical, and hyphenated instrumental techniques; chemical structure confirmation, verification, and elucidation; impurity, metabolism, and degradation research; ADME-Tox and physicochemical property prediction, and property-based lead optimization; chromatographic method development and optimization; and chemical nomenclature. We also provide integration with existing Informatics systems and undertake custom projects including enterprise-level automation. A private company founded in 1994, ACD/Labs has worldwide sales and support presence, with offices in N. America, Europe, and Asia. (www.acdlabs.com)
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Advanced Chemistry Development Inc. (ACD/Labs)
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (6/6/16). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Launches MetaSense Platform for Comprehensive and Rapid Metabolite Identification at the 64th American Society for Mass Spectrometry (ASMS) Conference". San Antonio, TX....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (12/14/15). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Introduces Andrew Anderson as Vice President of Business Development". Toronto, ON....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (10/9/15). "Press Release: Indian Business Groups Honor ACD/Labs’ KK Bhagchandani". Bangalore....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (7/22/15). "Press Release: The Institute of Cancer Research Deploys ACD/Spectrus Processor to Manage and Streamline Processing of Analytical Data". Toronto, ON....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (7/8/15). "Press Release: ACD/Labs and IDBS Partnership Delivers Live Analytical Data to ELN Interface". Toronto, ON & London....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (6/3/15). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Introduces Free Structure Elucidation Tutorial Software. A New Resource for Structure Elucidation Education". Toronto, ON....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (5/19/15). "Press Release: Increased Multi-technique Analytical Efficiency in an Academic Environment. Streamlining Analytical Data Interpretations at the University of Angers". Angers....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (3/18/15). "Press Release: Better Academic Chemistry Knowledge Sharing. Building an Analytical Knowledge Management System at the Faculty of Pharmacy of the University of Strasbourg". Strasbourg....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (3/9/15). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Announces Solution for Open-access Workflows at Pittcon". New Orleans, LA....
-  From »The Analytical Scientist« (Issue 22, November 2014). (11/14). "In My View: Sharing Data – and Knowledge. How to Use a Knowledge Repository that Doesn’t Retire or Leave You for a Competitor (by Steve Thomas)"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]