Document › Details
Chiral Technologies, Inc.. (3/9/09). "Press Release: Chiral Technologies, Inc. Announce Advances in Product Portfolio". Chicago, IL.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Chiral Technologies Inc. (CTI)|
|Product 2||Pittcon 2009 Chicago|
CHIRAL TECHNOLOGIES, INC., a wholly owned subsidiary of Daicel Chemical Industries, Ltd., of Japan, announced today, at the national Pittsburgh Conference 2009 in Chicago, Illinois, the availability of CHIRALPAK® IA™-3 and CHIRALPAK IC™-3, 3-µm versions of their immobilized IA and IC chiral phases. These columns are intended for high speed, high efficiency separations of enantiomers and offer the same selectivity and stability characteristics as those of its current 5-µm immobilized counterparts. The new CHIRALPAK IA-3 and CHIRALPAK IC-3 columns exhibit stability to pressure drops up to 400 bar. Such high column stability is one of the most important attributes of fast chromatography, since it ensures efficient column operation over an extended period of time.
In addition, Chiral Technologies (CT) is introducing new 5-µm columns packed with stationary phases previously not commercially available. Chiral Technologies and Daicel have been very successful in utilizing these proprietary coated polysaccharide-based chiral stationary phases (CSP) in 20-µm particle size. This success prompted the companies to extend their line of columns and introduce CHIRALPAK AY™ and AZ™ and CHIRALCEL® OZ™, containing these unique chiral selectors. These columns are available for analytical and semi-preparative HPLC and SFC analyses.
Finally, protein-based columns, formerly available from ChromTech Ltd, U.K., including the popular CHIRAL-AGP column, are now part of Chiral Technologies' product portfolio. This follows the recent acquisition of ChromTech by Chiral Technologies Europe, a sister company to Chiral Technologies Inc. ChromTech's line of protein-based columns adds a complementary product range to CT's polysaccharide-based columns and the Lindner and Crownpak® specialty columns. This new product portfolio represents the most versatile range of columns available today for separation and analysis of chiral compounds.
About Chiral Technologies Inc.
Chiral Technologies Inc (CTI) markets proprietary DAICEL bulk chiral stationary phases, columns, and services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and other industries in North and South America. CTI provides technical assistance to its customers with method development of analytical, semi-preparative and preparative applications. CTI also operates an outsourcing Custom Separation Service similar to those at DAICEL and CTE for isolation and purification of enantiomers using SMB, SFC, and batch HPLC chromatography system under current Good Manufacturing Practices. For more information, visit www.chiraltech.com.
Chiral Technologies Inc.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Daicel (Group)
-  Chiral Technologies, Inc.. (3/18/14). "Press Release: Chiral Technologies Extends Its Line of High-performance Supercritial Fluid Chromatography Columns". West Chester, PA....
-  Chiral Technologies, Inc.. (3/5/14). "Press Release: Chiral Technologies Introduces ChiralFlash Medium Pressure Liquid Chromatography Columns. MPLC Columns Packed with Immobilized Chiral Stationary Phases". West Chester, PA....
-  Chiral Technologies, Inc.. (3/4/14). "Press Release: Chiral Technologies Announces New i-Chiral 6, the Advanced Screening Set". West Chester, PA....
-  Chiral Technologies, Inc.. (8/7/12). "Press Release: Chiral Technologies Worldwide Introduces Chiralpak® Zwix". West Chester, PA....
-  Chiral Technologies, Inc.. (7/30/12). "Press Release: Daicel Corporation Announces Executive Promotion". West Chester, PA....
-  Chiral Technologies, Inc.. (7/9/12). "Press Release: Chiral Technologies Welcomes Dr. Jauh-Tzuoh Lee as Technology Manager". West Chester, PA....
-  Chiral Technologies, Inc.. (7/26/11). "Press Release: Chiral Technologies , Inc. Enters into Cooperative Agreement with BioTools, Inc.". West Chester, PA....
-  Chiral Technologies, Inc.. (7/21/11). "Press Release: Chiral Technologies Expands Sales Coverage". West Chester, PA....
-  Chiral Technologies, Inc.. (6/18/10). "Press Release: Chiral Technologies Europe Signs Distribution Agreement with Hichrom"....
-  Chiral Technologies, Inc.. (5/25/10). "Press Release: Chiral Technologies Worldwide Showcases Latest Reversed-phase Column Technology at ASMS 2010 Conference". West Chester, PA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]