Document › Details
Biodesix, Inc.. (10/10/16). "Press Release: Independent Study Data Supporting Clinical Use of Biodesix’ Blood-Based Tests To Be Presented At CHEST Conference".
|Product 2||GeneStrat™ targeted liquid biopsy mutation test|
Learning Theater Presentation Focused On Multi-Disciplinary Approach
An independent study in patients with non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) investigating how blood-based genomic and proteomic testing can be used to facilitate faster treatment decisions will be presented at the CHEST Annual Meeting in Los Angeles, California by study author Dr. Jennifer Mattingley, a leading specialist in pulmonary disease and critical care.
Dr. Mattingley will also present “Blood-based Molecular Testing for NSCLC: A Multi-Disciplinary Clinical Experience” at the CHEST Learning Theatre.
The predictive and prognostic utility of blood-based diagnostic testing for patients with NSCLC continues to gain acceptance in clinical practice, and as a part of multi-disciplinary approach to cancer care. Biodesix’ blood tests are minimally invasive, highly sensitive and offer fast turnaround time to results, enabling clinicians to make treatment decisions sooner.
Poster title: Blood-based Genomic and Proteomic Testing for Newly Diagnosed Lung Cancer Patients to Facilitate Rapid Treatment Decisions and Prognostic Conversations
Authors: Dr. Jennifer Mattingley1, Kurt Oettel1
Institutions: Gundersen Health System, La Crosse, WI, United States
This poster will be presented on Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 1:30 AM -2:30 PM.
Blood-based Molecular Testing for NSCLC: A Multi-Disciplinary Clinical Experience
Date: Tuesday, October 25th, 2016
Time: 10:15 AM – 11:00 AM
Location: Learning Theater 2 Los Angeles Convention Center 1201 Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90015
Speaker: Jennifer Mattingley, MD, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Gundersen Health System Pulmonary, La Crosse WI (Sponsored by Biodesix, Inc.)
Description: Pulmonologists work closely with oncologists to support management of patients with non-small cell lung cancer throughout the continuum of care. An expert pulmonologist will discuss the advantages of integrating blood-based molecular testing into practice and the impact on time to treatment and patient outcomes. Early molecular testing for patients with NSCLC is associated with significantly shorter time to treatment initiation.
Biodesix, VeriStrat® and GeneStrat® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Biodesix, Inc. All other trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Biodesix® is a molecular diagnostics company advancing the development of innovative blood tests in oncology to enable precision medicine. Biodesix discovers, develops and commercializes multivariate protein and genomic diagnostic blood tests, including the GeneStrat® and VeriStrat® tests, that deliver results within 72 hours. The company is changing the standard of care by providing physicians with diagnostic tests for better therapeutic guidance, more accurate prognosis and enhanced disease monitoring to improve patient outcomes. At the forefront of precision medicine, Biodesix is developing new blood tests to identify patients who may benefit from immunotherapies. In addition to developing novel diagnostics independently, the company partners with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies to develop companion diagnostics for use with therapeutic agents.
Record changed: 2016-10-20
More documents for Biodesix Inc.
-  Biodesix, Inc.. (10/31/16). "Press Release: Biodesix’ VeriStrat Test Now Covered By Humana, Medical Mutual of Ohio, PreferredOne". Boulder, CO....
-  Biodesix, Inc.. (10/26/16). "Press Release: Independent Data Demonstrates Clinical Utility of Biodesix’ Blood-Based Tests". Boulder, CO....
-  Biodesix, Inc.. (10/5/16). "Press Release: VeriStrat Test Identifies Patients with Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Lung Who Are More Likely to Have Improved Survival on Afatinib Therapy". Boulder, CO....
-  Biodesix, Inc.. (9/27/16). "Press Release: Biodesix’ VeriStrat Test Identifies T790M-Mutated Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients Who Are More Likely to Have Improved Progression-Free Survival on Third Generation EGFR-TKI Therapy"....
-  Biodesix, Inc.. (9/23/16). "Press Release: Multi-Institutional Data Supporting Clinical Use of Biodesix’ Blood-Based Tests Presented Today at IASLC Conference"....
-  Biodesix, Inc.. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Biodesix’ Nicholas Dupuis, Ph. D, Speaking at MSACL 3rd Annual Conference". Salzburg....
-  Biodesix, Inc.. (8/30/16). "Press Release: Wellmark BCBS of Iowa and South Dakota Provides Coverage for VeriStrat Test"....
-  Biodesix, Inc.. (8/23/16). "Press Release: Heinrich Roder to Speak at 6th International Conference on Bioinformatics & Systems Biology"....
-  Biodesix, Inc.. (7/27/16). "Press Release: Biodesix Raises Follow-on Series F Financing"....
-  Biodesix, Inc.. (4/15/16). "Press Release: Biodesix to Present Data from Three Studies Indicating the Utility of Blood-Based Diagnostic Tests at AACR Annual Meeting"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]