Document › Details
AB Sciex. (4/11/12). "Press Release: AB Sciex Announces New Distribution Agreement with Cluster in Serbia and Macedonia". Serbia.
The agreement with Cluster makes available AB SCIEX's complete portfolio of mass spectrometry and chromatography products to research and analytical scientists working in diverse application areas across the region, including food and environmental contamination analysis, clinical research, forensic toxicology, protein identification, peptide quantitation and bioanalysis.
AB SCIEX, a global leader in life science analytical technologies, has announced an agreement with a new distributor to laboratory scientists based in Serbia and Macedonia. The agreement with Cluster makes available AB SCIEX's complete portfolio of mass spectrometry and chromatography products to research and analytical scientists working in diverse application areas across the region, including food and environmental contamination analysis, clinical research, forensic toxicology, protein identification, peptide quantitation and bioanalysis.
AB SCIEX chose Cluster as its dealer to Serbia and Macedonia because of its specialist local knowledge, its extensive customer network and understanding of local scientists' needs. The company also distributes Phenomenex's HPLC/UHPLC columns and sample preparation products to scientists in the region, which perfectly complements AB SCIEX's mass spectrometry product offering. AB SCIEX and Phenomenex recently announced a partnership to improve food safety testing. The collaboration includes a number of initiatives, in particular a rapid response resource via the Internet to help food testing scientists to test for emerging contaminants, and to identify the cause of tainted food more quickly. The partnership combines Phenomenex's state-of-the-art HPLC and UHPLC columns with AB SCIEX's industry-leading mass spectrometers, in order to simplify the process for scientists to acquire complete methods to address food contamination crises.
Cluster will also be able to provide the latest new technologies from AB SCIEX, such as the AB SCIEX 4500 series of next-generation mass spectrometry instrumentation for routine quantitation and screening. The TripleQuadTM 4500 System, which delivers 10x better sensitivity over competitive triple quadrupole systems in the same mid-level class, was recently launched at Pittcon in the US, and is also available with the option of QTRAP® technology. AB SCIEX also launched the new Eksigent ekspertTM ultraLC 100 and 100-XL Systems at Pittcon; these ekspert analytical flow rate LC systems will also be available via Cluster to scientists in Serbia and Macedonia.
About AB SCIEX
AB SCIEX helps to improve the world we live in by enabling scientists and laboratory analysts to push the limits in their field and address the complex analytical challenges they face. The company's global leadership and world-class service and support in the mass spectrometry industry have made it a trusted partner to thousands of the scientists and lab analysts worldwide who are focused on basic research, drug discovery and development, food and environmental testing, forensics and clinical research. With over 20 years of proven innovation, AB SCIEX excels by listening to and understanding the ever-evolving needs of its customers to develop reliable, sensitive and intuitive solutions that continue to redefine what is achievable in routine and complex analysis. For more information, please go to www.absciex.com. Follow AB SCIEX on Twitter @ABSCIEX and on Facebook.
AB Sciex Instruments Are For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures. The trademarks mentioned herein are the property of AB Sciex Pte. Ltd. or their respective owners. AB SCIEXTM is being used under license.
Mihajla Pupina 17/3, Zemun
11185 Beograd, Srbija
Mob.: +381 (0)63 655 570
Tel.: +381 (0)11 3755 899
Fax: +381 (0)11 3754 101
For editorial follow-up, please contact:
+44 161 359 3255/+44 7432 126462
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Danaher (Group)
-  Tecan Group Ltd.. (1/10/17). "Press Release: Tecan Appoints Klaus Lun Head of the Life Sciences Business Division". Männedorf....
-  Bayer AG. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bayer Develops Companion Diagnostic Test for Cancer Patients Together with Leica Biosystems [Not intended for U.S. and UK Media]". Leverkusen....
-  Danaher Corporation. (12/1/16). "Press Release: Danaher Announces Leadership Appointment". Washington, DC....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: New Clarity Columns Refine RP and IEX Chromatographic Analysis of Synthetic Oligonucleotides". Torrance, CA....
-  Pressure BioSciences, Inc.. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Pressure BioSciences, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results and Provides Business Update". South Easton, MA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (11/10/16). "Press Release: Sciex Supports Vital Cancer Prevention Research through Partnership with World Cancer Research Fund". Framingham, MA....
-  Danaher Corporation. (11/4/16). "Press Release: Danaher Completes Acquisition of Cepheid". Washington, DC....
-  Danaher Corporation. (10/31/16). "Press Release: Danaher to Present at Baird Industrial Conference". Washington, DC....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (10/27/16). "Press Release: Scientists Eradicate Leukemic Stem Cells by Targeting Cell Survival Proteins. Sciex Mass Spectrometry-based Solutions Lead to Leukemia Breakthroughs". Framingham, MA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Adds Polar Mixed-Mode Selectivities to Luna LC Column Line". Torrance, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]