Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (8/10/16). "Press Release: Communication Protocols Added to Thermo Scientific LevelPRO and DensityPRO Nuclear Gauges". Franklin, MA.
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Franklin, MA|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Person||Lowe, Brian (Greenough 201503)|
Profibus and foundation fieldbus capabilities allow users to integrate devices into control system
Engineers and plant operators in the power, pulp and paper, mining, oil and dredging industries can now easily integrate Thermo Scientific LevelPRO and DensityPRO nuclear gauges into their control schemes with the addition of new communication offerings.
The next-generation Thermo Scientific LevelPRO and DensityPRO product lines are now equipped with profibus and foundation fieldbus communication protocols, allowing the gauges to integrate into a plant’s control system for a variety of self-diagnostic and communication capabilities, including archiving, trend analysis, process optimization, predictive maintenance and asset management. The LevelPRO and DensityPRO lines also support HART communication capabilities.
“We are committed to enhancing functionality and ease of operation for our customers,” said Lars Andersson, product line manager, level and density gauges for Thermo Fisher Scientific. “By expanding the communications offerings with profibus and foundation fieldbus support we are making it easier for customers to standardize across their full system, regardless of their communications protocol.”
The Thermo Scientific LevelPRO and DensityPRO gauges are designed to offer highly precise non-contact level and density measurements of process materials in the most challenging industrial conditions. They feature a rugged design and flexible configuration options, allowing for optimized process control, and are certified by the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) for safe operation in case of shock, vibration and earthquake.
For more information on the Thermo Scientific LevelPRO gauge, please visit http://www.thermoscientific.com/en/product/levelpro-series-gauges.html. For more information on the Thermo Scientific DensityPRO gauge, please visit http://www.thermoscientific.com/en/product/densitypro-series-gauges.html.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and more than 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Franklin, Mass., USA
Boston, Mass., USA
Record changed: 2016-09-18
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/6/17). "Press Release: New Triple Quadrupole ICP-MS Combines Power and Simplicity". Chicago, IL....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/6/17). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Acquires Core Informatics, Provider of Leading Cloud-Based Scientific Data Platforms". Waltham, MA & Branford, CT....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (2/28/17). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Elects New Director to Board". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (2/28/17). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Declares Quarterly Dividend". Waltham, MA....
-  908 Devices, Inc.. (2/16/17). "Press Release: 908 Devices Optimizes High-quality Mass Spec Analysis Through Partnership Agreement with Thermo Fisher Scientific". Boston, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (2/14/17). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of Finesse Solutions, Inc.". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (2/6/17). "Press Release: New Comprehensive LC-MS Workflow Provides Researchers with Higher Quality Data for Clinical Research Samples. Part of Collaboration between Thermo Fisher Scientific and Amerispec Diagnostics". Duba...
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (1/31/17). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (1/20/17). "Press Release: New Standard Test Method to Assess Water Safety. Thermo Fisher Scientific and the ASTM Develop Ion Chromatography-based Method for the Simultaneous Determination of Nitrogen and Phosphorous Levels...
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]