Document › Details
Bonislawski, Adam. (12/2/11). "News: Court Approves Sale of Correlogic’s Assets to Vermillion after Second Bidder Drops Out".
|Region||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Vermillion Inc. (Nasdaq: VRML)|
|Organisation 2||Correlogic Systems Inc.|
|Today||Vermillion Inc. (Nasdaq: VRML)|
|Product 2||molecular diagnostics|
|Index term||Correlogic–Vermillion: investment, 201112 acquisition of assets $435k in cash after Correlogic filed bankruptcy filed under Chapter 11 in July 2010|
|Index term 2||Correlogic–NONE: investment, 201007–201112 bankruptcy filed under Chapter 11 + finally assets sold to Vermillion Inc|
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Vermillion (Group)
-  Bonislawski, Adam. (12/23/11). "News: Vermillion Shareholder Alleges Medicare Denying over 80 Percent of OVA1 Reimbursement Claims"....
-  Vermillion, Inc.. (11/9/11). "Press Release: Vermillion Reports Results for Third Quarter 2011". Austin, TX....
-  Vermillion, Inc.. (8/3/11). "Press Release: Vermillion Appoints Distribution Partner for OVA1 in Israel and the Palestine Territories". Austin, TX....
-  Vermillion, Inc.. (4/4/11). "Press Release: Vermillion and Quest Diagnostics Sign Agreement to Make OVA1 Available in India. Data Presented at IGCS Meeting New Delhi". Austin, TX....
-  Vermillion, Inc.. (2/2/11). "Press Release: Vermillion Announces Notice of Allowance of Patent for Breast Cancer Biomarkers". Austin, TX....
-  Vermillion, Inc.. (1/22/10). "Press Release: Vermillion Emerges from Bankruptcy. Company Poised to Launch OVA1". Fremont, CA....
-  Vermillion, Inc.. (12/4/09). "Press Release: Vermillion Files Amended Plan of Reorganization and Exchanges Debt". Fremont, CA....
-  Pronota N.V.. (6/18/07). "Press Release: Pronota Strenghtens Commercial Team with Appointment of Business Development Director". Ghent....
-  Correlogic Systems Inc.. (6/6/07). "Press Release: Correlogic Systems and JEOL Sign Research and Development Agreement. Joint Efforts to Advance Clinical Application of Mass Spectrometry". Rockville, MD....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]