Document › Details
CovalX AG. (4/15/08). "Press Release: New Office in Boston".
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||CovalX Instruments Inc. (CovalX North America)|
|Organisation 2||CovalX AG|
|Product||HM2 high-mass system|
|Product 2||MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry technology|
|Person||Wenzel, Ryan (CovalX 201006 CSO)|
CovalX opened an office in Boston. The office is located at Stonehill Corporate Center near one of the largest Biotech & Pharma areas in the USA and will facilitate Service and Support of our customers in North America.
"Our presence in the US will definitely allow a closer interaction with our customers in North America. The office will improve the service and support we offer in the USA and Canada" said Dr. Ryan Wenzel, head of CovalX's Boston office.
CovalX North America
999 Brodway, Suite 404
Saugus, MA 01906-4510
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for CovalX (Group)
-  CovalX AG. (5/23/16). "Press Release: CovalX and Biozentrum Basel Received a KTI Grant for Epitope Mapping Technolgies"....
-  CovalX AG. (5/10/16). "Press Release: Meet CovalX at the ASMS Conference 2016, San Antonio, TX, 5–9 June 2016"....
-  CovalX AG. (4/12/16). "Press Release: Meet CovalX at the Next JFSM conference in Bordeaux, France, 27–30th of September 2016"....
-  CovalX AG. (3/25/16). "Press Release: Meet CovalX at the Next PEGS Europe Conference, Lisboa, Portugal, October 31st–November 4th 2016"....
-  CovalX AG. (12/16/15). "Press Release: First HM4 High-Mass System Installed at Genentech, USA"....
-  CovalX AG. (10/2/15). "Press Release: New KTI Voucher Grant Received by CovalX"....
-  CovalX AG. (7/15/15). "Press Release: New CovalX Distributor in Australia – Accurate Mass Scientific"....
-  CovalX AG. (1/15/15). "Press Release: CovalX Released Fourth Generation HM4 and Pearl High Mass Detection System at the Coming ASMS Conference in Saint-Louis, Missouri"....
-  CovalX AG. (1/15/15). "Press Release: First HM3 System in China"....
-  CovalX AG. (12/11/14). "Press Release: CovalX HM3 in Shimadzu Demo Laboratory in Kyoto, Japan"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]