Document › Details
Danaher Corporation. (6/20/11). "Press Release: Danaher Announces Pricing of Senior Notes Offering". Washington, DC.
|Region||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Danaher Corporation (NYSE: DHR)|
|Organisation 2||Beckman Coulter Inc.|
|Product||laboratory equipment and instruments|
|Product 2||investment banking|
|Index term 2||Beckman Coulter–Danaher: investment, 201102–201106 acqusition cash tender offer $6.8b $83.5/share|
Danaher Corporation (NYSE:DHR) announced today that it has priced a public offering of:
- $300 million principal amount of floating rate senior notes due 2013 at an offering price of 100% of the principal amount;
- $400 million principal amount of 1.300% senior notes due 2014 at an offering price of 99.918% of the principal amount;
- $500 million principal amount of 2.300% senior notes due 2016 at an offering price of 99.840% of the principal amount; and
- $600 million principal amount of 3.900% senior notes due 2021 at an offering price of 99.975% of the principal amount.
Danaher expects to receive net proceeds, after expenses and the underwriters' discount, of approximately $1.79 billion. Danaher anticipates using the net proceeds from the offering to pay a portion of the purchase price of the previously announced acquisition of Beckman Coulter, Inc. and for general corporate purposes if any proceeds remain. The offering is expected to close on June 23, 2011.
Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated, BNP Paribas Securities Corp., HSBC Securities (USA) Inc. and Wells Fargo Securities are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Banca IMI, Mitsubishi UFJ Securities, Scotia Capital, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc. and SMBC Nikko are acting as co-managers.
The public offering is being made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement on file with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
The offering of senior notes may be made only by means of a prospectus and prospectus supplement. A copy of the prospectus and prospectus supplement relating to the securities can be obtained from Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. at 100 Plaza One, Floor 2, Jersey City, NY, 07311-3901, Attn: Prospectus Department, telephone: 1-800-503-4611, email: firstname.lastname@example.org; and from Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated at 100 West 33rd Street, New York, NY 10001, telephone: 1-800-294-1322, email: email@example.com.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, Danaher's senior notes or any other securities, nor shall there be any sale of securities mentioned in this press release in any state in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state.
Danaher is a diversified technology leader that designs, manufactures, and markets innovative products and services to professional, medical, industrial, and commercial customers.
Statements in this release that are not strictly historical, including the statements regarding the public offering of the senior notes, the anticipated use of proceeds and the anticipated acquisition of Beckman Coulter, Inc., and any other statements regarding events or developments that we believe or anticipate will or may occur in the future, may be "forward-looking" statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws. There are a number of important factors that could cause actual events to differ materially from those suggested or indicated by such forward-looking statements and you should not place undue reliance on any such forward-looking statements. Additional information regarding the factors that may cause actual results to differ materially from these forward-looking statements is available in our SEC filings, including our 2010 Annual Report on Form 10-K and our Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the first quarter of 2011. These forward-looking statements speak only as of the date of this release and Danaher does not assume any obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future events and developments or otherwise.
Matt R. McGrew
Vice President, Investor Relations
2200 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20037
Telephone: (202) 828-0850
Fax: (202) 828-0860
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Danaher (Group)
-  Tecan Group Ltd.. (1/10/17). "Press Release: Tecan Appoints Klaus Lun Head of the Life Sciences Business Division". Männedorf....
-  Bayer AG. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bayer Develops Companion Diagnostic Test for Cancer Patients Together with Leica Biosystems [Not intended for U.S. and UK Media]". Leverkusen....
-  Danaher Corporation. (12/1/16). "Press Release: Danaher Announces Leadership Appointment". Washington, DC....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: New Clarity Columns Refine RP and IEX Chromatographic Analysis of Synthetic Oligonucleotides". Torrance, CA....
-  Pressure BioSciences, Inc.. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Pressure BioSciences, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results and Provides Business Update". South Easton, MA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (11/10/16). "Press Release: Sciex Supports Vital Cancer Prevention Research through Partnership with World Cancer Research Fund". Framingham, MA....
-  Danaher Corporation. (11/4/16). "Press Release: Danaher Completes Acquisition of Cepheid". Washington, DC....
-  Danaher Corporation. (10/31/16). "Press Release: Danaher to Present at Baird Industrial Conference". Washington, DC....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (10/27/16). "Press Release: Scientists Eradicate Leukemic Stem Cells by Targeting Cell Survival Proteins. Sciex Mass Spectrometry-based Solutions Lead to Leukemia Breakthroughs". Framingham, MA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Adds Polar Mixed-Mode Selectivities to Luna LC Column Line". Torrance, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]