Document › Details
Danaher Corporation. (4/4/12). "Press Release: Danaher Corporation Announces Executive Announcement". Washington, DC.
|Organisation||Danaher Corporation (NYSE: DHR)|
|Organisation 2||Minnesota Mining & Manufacturing Company (3M)|
|Person||Lalor, Angela S. (Danaher 201204– SVP Human Resources before 3M SVP Human Resources)|
|Person 2||Culp, H. Lawrence, Jr. (Danaher 2001–201502 CEO RETIRED 3/15)|
Danaher Corporation (NYSE:DHR) announced today that Angela S. Lalor has been appointed Senior Vice President, Human Resources, reporting directly to H. Lawrence Culp, Jr., President and Chief Executive Officer. Ms. Lalor will be based in Danaher Corporation's Washington, D.C. headquarters and will serve as a Danaher Executive Officer.
Mr. Culp stated, "I am pleased to welcome Angie to the Danaher team. As we continue to build a global science and technology company, our need to recruit, develop and retain the best team is vital to our success. Angie's ability to align talent with business strategy and her deep understanding of innovative global organizations uniquely qualifies her to take on this critical role."
Ms. Lalor joins Danaher from 3M, where she most recently held the position of Senior Vice President, Human Resources. During her 22 year tenure at 3M, Ms. Lalor was responsible for all aspects of global human resources strategy, including human capital planning, talent acquisition and leadership development, compensation and benefits, organization development, diversity, and employee and labor relations.
Danaher is a science and technology leader that designs, manufactures, and markets innovative products and services to professional, medical, industrial, and commercial customers. Our premier brands are among the most highly recognized in each of the markets we serve. The Danaher Business System provides a foundation to our 59,000 associates around the world, serving customers in more than 125 countries. In 2011, we generated $16.1 billion of revenue. For more information please visit our website: www.danaher.com.
Vice President, Investor Relations
2200 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20037
Telephone: (202) 828-0850
Fax: (202) 828-0860
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Danaher (Group)
-  Tecan Group Ltd.. (1/10/17). "Press Release: Tecan Appoints Klaus Lun Head of the Life Sciences Business Division". Männedorf....
-  Bayer AG. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bayer Develops Companion Diagnostic Test for Cancer Patients Together with Leica Biosystems [Not intended for U.S. and UK Media]". Leverkusen....
-  Danaher Corporation. (12/1/16). "Press Release: Danaher Announces Leadership Appointment". Washington, DC....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: New Clarity Columns Refine RP and IEX Chromatographic Analysis of Synthetic Oligonucleotides". Torrance, CA....
-  Pressure BioSciences, Inc.. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Pressure BioSciences, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results and Provides Business Update". South Easton, MA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (11/10/16). "Press Release: Sciex Supports Vital Cancer Prevention Research through Partnership with World Cancer Research Fund". Framingham, MA....
-  Danaher Corporation. (11/4/16). "Press Release: Danaher Completes Acquisition of Cepheid". Washington, DC....
-  Danaher Corporation. (10/31/16). "Press Release: Danaher to Present at Baird Industrial Conference". Washington, DC....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (10/27/16). "Press Release: Scientists Eradicate Leukemic Stem Cells by Targeting Cell Survival Proteins. Sciex Mass Spectrometry-based Solutions Lead to Leukemia Breakthroughs". Framingham, MA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Adds Polar Mixed-Mode Selectivities to Luna LC Column Line". Torrance, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]