Document › Details
Danaher Corporation. (11/4/16). "Press Release: Danaher Completes Acquisition of Cepheid". Washington, DC.
|Organisation||Danaher Corporation (NYSE: DHR)|
|Organisation 2||Cepheid (US) (Nasdaq: CPHD)|
|Product 2||analytical instrument|
|Index term||Cepheid–Danaher: investment, 201609–201611 acquisition cash tender offer $53/share valuing Cepheid at $4b net of debt + cash|
|Person||Gugino, Matthew E. (Danaher 201407 VP Investor Relations)|
Danaher Corporation (NYSE: DHR) ("Danaher") announced that today it completed its acquisition of Cepheid (NASDAQ: CPHD).
Copper Merger Sub, Inc. ("Copper"), a California corporation and an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Danaher, has merged into Cepheid and, as a result, Cepheid has become an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Danaher. In the merger, each outstanding share of Cepheid common stock was cancelled and (except for shares held by Danaher, Copper, Cepheid and their respective subsidiaries) converted into the right to receive $53.00 per share in cash, without interest.
Cepheid's common stock will cease to be traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market. Detailed instructions will be sent to former Cepheid shareholders outlining the steps to be taken to obtain the merger consideration of $53.00 per share in cash, without interest.
Danaher is a global science and technology innovator committed to helping its customers solve complex challenges and improving quality of life around the world. Its family of world class brands has leadership positions in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including health care, environmental and industrial. With more than 20 operating companies, Danaher's globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System. For more information please visit www.danaher.com.
Matthew E. Gugino
Vice President, Investor Relations
2200 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W., Suite 800W
Washington, D.C. 20037
Telephone: (202) 828-0850
Fax: (202) 828-0860
FOR THOSE CEPHEID SHAREHOLDERS WHO NEED INFORMATION ABOUT RECEIVING THEIR MERGER CONSIDERATION, CONTACT
Toll Free: (800) 568-3476
Outside the U.S.: +1-312-588-4991
Record changed: 2016-12-23
More documents for Danaher (Group)
-  Tecan Group Ltd.. (1/10/17). "Press Release: Tecan Appoints Klaus Lun Head of the Life Sciences Business Division". Männedorf....
-  Bayer AG. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bayer Develops Companion Diagnostic Test for Cancer Patients Together with Leica Biosystems [Not intended for U.S. and UK Media]". Leverkusen....
-  Danaher Corporation. (12/1/16). "Press Release: Danaher Announces Leadership Appointment". Washington, DC....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: New Clarity Columns Refine RP and IEX Chromatographic Analysis of Synthetic Oligonucleotides". Torrance, CA....
-  Pressure BioSciences, Inc.. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Pressure BioSciences, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results and Provides Business Update". South Easton, MA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (11/10/16). "Press Release: Sciex Supports Vital Cancer Prevention Research through Partnership with World Cancer Research Fund". Framingham, MA....
-  Danaher Corporation. (10/31/16). "Press Release: Danaher to Present at Baird Industrial Conference". Washington, DC....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (10/27/16). "Press Release: Scientists Eradicate Leukemic Stem Cells by Targeting Cell Survival Proteins. Sciex Mass Spectrometry-based Solutions Lead to Leukemia Breakthroughs". Framingham, MA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Adds Polar Mixed-Mode Selectivities to Luna LC Column Line". Torrance, CA....
-  Danaher Corporation. (10/20/16). "Press Release: Danaher Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Washington, DC....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]