Document › Details
Danaher Corporation. (11/1/12). "Press Release: Danaher Announces Successful Completion of Cash Tender Offer for Shares of IRIS International, Inc.". Washington, DC.
Danaher Corporation (NYSE: DHR) announced today the successful completion of the tender offer by Danaher Corporation ("Danaher") through its wholly owned subsidiary, Daphne Acquisition Corporation, for all of the outstanding shares of common stock of IRIS International, Inc. (NASDAQ: IRIS) ("IRIS") at a purchase price of $19.50 per share. The tender offer expired at 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on October 31, 2012. As of the expiration of the offer, 16,626,491 shares of common stock of IRIS were validly tendered and not withdrawn in the tender offer (not counting as validly tendered shares tendered through notice of guaranteed delivery and not actually delivered). All of such shares have been accepted for payment in accordance with the terms of the tender offer.
As a result of the tender offer, Danaher owned, together with its subsidiaries, approximately 91.6% of the outstanding shares of IRIS, which allowed Danaher to complete and close the merger and acquisition of IRIS on October 31, 2012, without stockholder approval. Upon completion of the merger, IRIS became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Danaher. All outstanding shares of common stock of IRIS, other than shares held by Danaher, Daphne Acquisition Corporation or IRIS in treasury or shares held by IRIS's stockholders who are entitled to and properly exercise appraisal rights under Delaware law, were canceled and converted into the right to receive cash equal to the $19.50 offer price per share without interest thereon and less any applicable withholding taxes. In addition, in connection with the merger, the common stock of IRIS will cease to be traded on the NASDAQ Stock Market.
Danaher is a science and technology leader that designs, manufactures, and markets innovative products and services to professional, medical, industrial, and commercial customers. Our premier brands are among the most highly recognized in each of the markets we serve. The Danaher Business System provides a foundation to our 59,000 associates around the world, serving customers in more than 125 countries. In 2011, we generated $16.1 billion of revenue. For more information please visit our website: www.danaher.com.
Matt R. McGrew
Vice President, Investor Relations
2200 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20037
Telephone: (202) 828-0850
Fax: (202) 828-0860
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Danaher (Group)
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (3/2/17). "Press Release: Phenomenex Extends Kinetex and Luna Omega Performance Advantages to 1mm ID Format". Torrance, CA....
-  Danaher Corporation. (2/21/17). "Press Release: Danaher Announces Appointment of Raymond C. Stevens, Ph.D. to Danaher Board". Washington, DC....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (2/8/17). "Press Release: Phenomenex Publishes Comprehensive Food Testing Guide Featuring More Than 150 Applications". Torrance, CA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (1/24/17). "Press Release: Sciex Launches New Fast Glycan Labeling and Analysis Kit for Comprehensive Biopharmaceutical Characterization". Framingham, MA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (1/24/17). "Press Release: Sciex Launches New X500B QTOF Mass Spectrometry System for Standardized Biotherapeutic Characterization". Framingham, MA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (1/17/17). "Press Release: Sciex lädt ein zum 7. Berliner LC-MS/MS Symposium". Darmstadt....
-  Tecan Group Ltd.. (1/10/17). "Press Release: Tecan Appoints Klaus Lun Head of the Life Sciences Business Division". Männedorf....
-  Bayer AG. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bayer Develops Companion Diagnostic Test for Cancer Patients Together with Leica Biosystems [Not intended for U.S. and UK Media]". Leverkusen....
-  Danaher Corporation. (12/1/16). "Press Release: Danaher Announces Leadership Appointment". Washington, DC....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: New Clarity Columns Refine RP and IEX Chromatographic Analysis of Synthetic Oligonucleotides". Torrance, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]