Document › Details
Danaher Corporation. (7/15/16). "Press Release: Danaher Corporation to Redeem Senior Notes". Washington, DC.
|Organisation||Danaher Corporation (NYSE: DHR)|
|Organisation 2||Fortive Corporation (NYSE: FTV)|
|Product 2||laboratory equipment and instruments|
|Person||Gugino, Matthew E. (Danaher 201407 VP Investor Relations)|
Danaher Corporation (NYSE: DHR) announced today that it will redeem all of its $500,000,000 aggregate principal amount of 5.625% Senior Notes due 2018 (the "2018 Notes"), $750,000,000 aggregate principal amount of 5.40% Senior Notes due 2019 (the "2019 Notes") and $600,000,000 aggregate principal amount of 3.900% Senior Notes due 2021 (the "2021 Notes" and together with the 2018 Notes and 2019 Notes, the "Notes"), in each case at a redemption price equal to the outstanding principal amount of such redeemed series of Notes and a make-whole premium as specified in the applicable indenture, plus accrued and unpaid interest. The redemption date for the Notes will be August 15, 2016. Danaher intends to fund the redemptions using a portion of the cash proceeds it received from Fortive Corporation in connection with Danaher's spin-off of Fortive in July 2016.
Danaher is a global science and technology innovator committed to helping its customers solve complex challenges and improving quality of life around the world. Its family of world class brands have leadership positions in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including health care, environmental and industrial. With more than 20 operating companies, Danaher's globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System. For more information please visit www.danaher.com.
Statements in this release that are not strictly historical, including the statements regarding Danaher's anticipated bond redemptions and any other statements regarding events or developments that we believe or anticipate will or may occur in the future, are "forward-looking" statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. There are a number of important factors that could cause actual results, developments and business decisions to differ materially from those suggested or indicated by such forward-looking statements and you should not place undue reliance on any such forward-looking statements. Information regarding the factors that may cause actual results to differ materially from these forward-looking statements is available in Danaher's SEC filings, including Danaher's 2015 Annual Report on Form 10-K and Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the first quarter of 2016. These forward-looking statements speak only as of the date of this release, and Danaher does not assume any obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future events and developments or otherwise.
Matthew E. Gugino, Vice President, Investor Relations, Danaher Corporation, 2200 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W., Suite 800W, Washington, D.C. 20037, Telephone: (202) 828-0850, Fax: (202) 828-0860
Record changed: 2016-08-09
More documents for Danaher (Group)
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (3/2/17). "Press Release: Phenomenex Extends Kinetex and Luna Omega Performance Advantages to 1mm ID Format". Torrance, CA....
-  Danaher Corporation. (2/21/17). "Press Release: Danaher Announces Appointment of Raymond C. Stevens, Ph.D. to Danaher Board". Washington, DC....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (2/8/17). "Press Release: Phenomenex Publishes Comprehensive Food Testing Guide Featuring More Than 150 Applications". Torrance, CA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (1/24/17). "Press Release: Sciex Launches New Fast Glycan Labeling and Analysis Kit for Comprehensive Biopharmaceutical Characterization". Framingham, MA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (1/24/17). "Press Release: Sciex Launches New X500B QTOF Mass Spectrometry System for Standardized Biotherapeutic Characterization". Framingham, MA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (1/17/17). "Press Release: Sciex lädt ein zum 7. Berliner LC-MS/MS Symposium". Darmstadt....
-  Tecan Group Ltd.. (1/10/17). "Press Release: Tecan Appoints Klaus Lun Head of the Life Sciences Business Division". Männedorf....
-  Bayer AG. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bayer Develops Companion Diagnostic Test for Cancer Patients Together with Leica Biosystems [Not intended for U.S. and UK Media]". Leverkusen....
-  Danaher Corporation. (12/1/16). "Press Release: Danaher Announces Leadership Appointment". Washington, DC....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: New Clarity Columns Refine RP and IEX Chromatographic Analysis of Synthetic Oligonucleotides". Torrance, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]