Document › Details
Danaher Corporation. (12/12/12). "Press Release: Danaher Corporation Reaffirms 2012 Guidance and Initiates 2013 Outlook". Washington, DC.
|Organisation||Danaher Corporation (NYSE: DHR)|
|Person||Culp, H. Lawrence, Jr. (Danaher 2001–201502 CEO RETIRED 3/15)|
|Person 2||McGrew, Matt R. (Danaher 201104 VP Investor Relations)|
Ahead of an institutional investor and analyst meeting to be held in New York, Danaher Corporation (NYSE:DHR) reaffirmed the Company's diluted net earnings per share from continuing operations guidance of $0.80 - $0.85 for the fourth quarter 2012 and $3.14 to $3.19 for the full year 2012.
The Company anticipates that 2013 diluted net earnings per share will be in the range of $3.40 to $3.55. The 2013 earnings per share guidance assumes 2013 core revenue growth of between 1% and 4% and includes the earnings attributable to the Company's Apex Tool Group interest for the entire year.
H. Lawrence Culp, Jr., President and Chief Executive Officer, stated, "In a low growth global environment, the Danaher Business System continues to drive solid margin and cash flow performance across our businesses. The expansion of our growth investments and reduction of our structural costs position us well for 2013. We are focused on gaining market share while remaining active on the acquisition front."
* * *
Danaher is a science and technology leader that designs, manufactures, and markets innovative products and services to professional, medical, industrial, and commercial customers. Our premier brands are among the most highly recognized in each of the markets we serve. The Danaher Business System provides a foundation to our 59,000 associates around the world, serving customers in more than 125 countries. In 2011, we generated $16.1 billion of revenue. For more information please visit our website: www.danaher.com.
Statements in this release that are not strictly historical, including the statements regarding the Company's anticipated diluted net earnings per share for the fourth quarter and full year 2012 and full year 2013, anticipated core revenues for 2013, anticipated margin and cash flow performance, market share gains, acquisition activity, growth investments, cost reduction efforts, positioning for 2013 and any other statements regarding events or developments that we believe or anticipate will or may occur in the future, are "forward-looking" statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws. There are a number of important factors that could cause actual results, developments and business decisions to differ materially from those suggested or indicated by such forward-looking statements and you should not place undue reliance on any such forward-looking statements. These factors include, among other things, deterioration of or instability in the economy and financial markets, the impact of our restructuring activities on our ability to grow, contractions or growth rates and cyclicality of markets we serve, competition, our ability to develop and successfully market new products and technologies and expand into new markets, the potential for improper conduct by our employees, agents or business partners, our ability to successfully identify, consummate and integrate appropriate acquisitions (including our ability to effectively integrate the Beckman Coulter acquisition and realize the anticipated benefits therefrom), contingent liabilities relating to acquisitions (including our acquisition of Beckman Coulter) and divestures, our compliance with applicable laws and regulations (including regulations relating to medical devices and the healthcare industry) and changes in applicable laws and regulations, our ability to effectively address cost reduction and other changes in the healthcare industry, risks relating to potential impairment of goodwill and other long-lived assets, currency exchange rates, tax audits and changes in our tax rate and income tax liabilities, litigation and other contingent liabilities including intellectual property and environmental matters, risks relating to product defects and recalls, the impact of our debt obligations on our operations, our relationships with and the performance of our channel partners, commodity costs and surcharges, our ability to adjust purchases and manufacturing capacity to reflect market conditions, labor matters, international economic, political, legal and business factors, risks relating to man-made and natural disasters, pension plan costs and our non-controlling interest in the Apex joint venture. Additional information regarding the factors that may cause actual results to differ materially from these forward-looking statements is available in our SEC filings, including our 2011 Annual Report on Form 10-K and Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the third quarter of 2012. These forward-looking statements speak only as of the date of this release and the Company does not assume any obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future events and developments or otherwise.
Matt R. McGrew
Vice President, Investor Relations
2200 Pennsylvania Ave, NW
Washington, D.C. 20037
Telephone: (202) 828-0850
Fax: (202) 828-0860
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Danaher (Group)
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (3/2/17). "Press Release: Phenomenex Extends Kinetex and Luna Omega Performance Advantages to 1mm ID Format". Torrance, CA....
-  Danaher Corporation. (2/21/17). "Press Release: Danaher Announces Appointment of Raymond C. Stevens, Ph.D. to Danaher Board". Washington, DC....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (2/8/17). "Press Release: Phenomenex Publishes Comprehensive Food Testing Guide Featuring More Than 150 Applications". Torrance, CA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (1/24/17). "Press Release: Sciex Launches New Fast Glycan Labeling and Analysis Kit for Comprehensive Biopharmaceutical Characterization". Framingham, MA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (1/24/17). "Press Release: Sciex Launches New X500B QTOF Mass Spectrometry System for Standardized Biotherapeutic Characterization". Framingham, MA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (1/17/17). "Press Release: Sciex lädt ein zum 7. Berliner LC-MS/MS Symposium". Darmstadt....
-  Tecan Group Ltd.. (1/10/17). "Press Release: Tecan Appoints Klaus Lun Head of the Life Sciences Business Division". Männedorf....
-  Bayer AG. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bayer Develops Companion Diagnostic Test for Cancer Patients Together with Leica Biosystems [Not intended for U.S. and UK Media]". Leverkusen....
-  Danaher Corporation. (12/1/16). "Press Release: Danaher Announces Leadership Appointment". Washington, DC....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: New Clarity Columns Refine RP and IEX Chromatographic Analysis of Synthetic Oligonucleotides". Torrance, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]