Document › Details
Dassault Systèmes S.A.. (3/29/16). "Press Release: Dassault Systèmes and Inserm Announce Joint Agreement to Decipher Disease Complexity and Accelerate Clinical Research". Paris.
|Product 2||clinical research|
Next Generation Scientific Innovation with the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform and Strategic Collaboration to Advance Programs in Aging, Cancer, Genomics and Microbiota
Dassault Systèmes (Euronext Paris: #13065, DSY.PA), the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, world leader in 3D design software, 3D Digital Mock Up and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, and the French National Institute of Health and Medical Research (Inserm), the only French public research institute to focus entirely on human health and the largest in Europe, today announced the signature of a joint agreement to accelerate clinical research programs by deploying a virtual collaborative platform. The agreement will draw from the expertise of each organization to offer new perspectives for addressing scientific and health challenges of the 21st century.
Inserm will use Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE platform to conduct its strategic biomedical research programs in the areas of aging, cancer, genomics and microbiota. The platform provides Inserm with an integrated virtual environment for open collaborative research, unified laboratory management and biological and chemical modeling and simulation from Dassault Systèmes’ flagship brand dedicated to scientific excellence, BIOVIA.
In turn, Dassault Systèmes will leverage big data from Inserm’s research programs to calibrate and validate scientific models that can be applied to future technologies for the clinical research domain. These models will enable the company to develop next-generation industry solution experiences targeting clinical trials, to accelerate decision-making and to enable earlier efficacy and safety demonstration with virtual trials.
“We seek out technologies that further our mission to observe and understand mechanisms of the living body and ultimately transfer this knowledge to therapeutic solutions for new and mutating diseases that are affecting the world’s growing population,” said Professor Yves Lévy, Chairman and CEO, Inserm. "We lead long-term, competitive scientific programs in human health and medicine and the Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE platform will help us support collaboration, project management, data, resources, traceability and other processes"
“At its core, Dassault Systèmes is a scientific company. And at its core, Inserm explores the finest elements of life as we know it—fundamental science. Clinical research has been the catalyst for life-changing discoveries during our lifetime, and introducing capabilities such as modeling and simulation coupled with big data science into translational science, opens up new horizons for investigation,” said Bernard Charlès, President & CEO, Dassault Systèmes. “This fusion of advanced clinical research and the virtual world is a stepping stone to the future of precision medicine and brings us closer to harmonizing product, nature and life.
For more information on Dassault Systèmes in the life sciences industry, visit http://www.3ds.com/industries/life-sciences/
The Inserm is the French National Institute of Health and Medical Research institution. Ranked as the number one academic research institution in biomedical research in the European Union, Inserm operates under the dual auspices of the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Research. It was created in 1964 as a successor to the French National Institute of Health. www.inserm.fr
About Dassault Systèmes
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 210, 000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries. For more information, visit www.3ds.com.
3DEXPERIENCE, the Compass logo and the 3DS logo, CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, ENOVIA, DELMIA, SIMULIA, GEOVIA, EXALEAD, 3D VIA, BIOVIA, NETVIBES and 3DEXCITE are registered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes or its subsidiaries in the US and/or other countries.
Record changed: 2016-06-20
More documents for Dassault Systèmes (3DS) (Group)
-  Dassault Systèmes S.A.. (6/10/16). "Press Release: Dassault Systèmes Re-affirms Its 2019 Non-IFRS EPS Objective of about €3.50 per share". Vélizy-Villacoublay....
-  Dassault Systèmes S.A.. (4/21/16). "Press Release: Dassault Systèmes Reports Q1 Non-IFRS Total Revenues at High End of Guidance and Reaffirms 2016 Financial Objectives". Vélizy-Villacoublay....
-  Dassault Systèmes S.A.. (2/4/16). "Press Release: Dassault Systèmes Reports Strong Fourth Quarter Software Revenue Growth on Acceleration of 3DEXPERIENCE Adoption". Vélizy-Villacoublay....
-  Accelrys, Inc.. (12/9/13). "Press Release: Accelrys Acquires Compliance and Quality Management Leader Qumas". San Diego, CA....
-  Accelrys, Inc.. (9/3/13). "Press Release: Accelrys Acquires Environmental Health and Safety Leader ChemSW". San Diego, CA....
-  Accelrys, Inc.. (1/3/12). "Press Release: Accelrys Acquires VelQuest Corporation for $35 Million in Cash. Extends Reach Downstream in the Lab-to-Market Value Chain with Addition of Industry-leading Lab Execution and Data Capture Software". San Diego, CA....
-  Accelrys, Inc.. (7/27/11). "Press Release: Accelrys’ Partnership with ACD/Labs Drives Research Innovation. Open Enterprise R&D Platform Speeds Deployment of Cutting-edge Technology and Science". San Diego, CA....
-  Blue Reference, Inc.. (2/14/11). "Press Release: Blue Reference Launches Paradigm for Search 3.1"....
-  Accelrys, Inc.. (7/1/10). "Press Release: Accelrys, Inc. Completes Merger with Symyx Technologies, Inc. Creates New Leader in Scientific Informatics Software". San Diego, CA....
-  Symyx Technologies, Inc.. (4/7/10). "Press Release: Symyx Notebook Connects the Electronic Lab. New Integration with Key Lab Information Systems from Thermo Fisher Scientific, Waters, Agilent, and Symyx Streamlines Lab Operations and Improves R&D Product...
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]