Document › Details
Dassault Systèmes S.A.. (4/21/16). "Press Release: Dassault Systèmes Reports Q1 Non-IFRS Total Revenues at High End of Guidance and Reaffirms 2016 Financial Objectives". Vélizy-Villacoublay.
|Product 2||Biovia software|
Dassault Systèmes (Euronext Paris: #13065, DSY.PA), the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, world leader in 3D design software, 3D Digital Mock Up and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, today announced IFRS unaudited financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2016. These results were reviewed by the Company’s Board of Directors on April 20, 2016.
> Q1 non-IFRS total revenue of €693.5 million, DS guidance of €685-695 million
> Q1 non-IFRS EPS €0.51, includes 5 cents related to tax reserve reversal
> Q1 non-IFRS recurring revenue up 8% exfx, representing 74% of software revenue
> Q1 net operating cash flow of €309 million, up 17%
> 3DEXPERIENCE new licenses revenue up 33% exfx in the first quarter
> 2016 financial objectives reaffirmed
> Board of Directors proposes 9% increase in annual dividend for the 2015 fiscal year
About Dassault Systèmes
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 210, 000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries. For more information, visit www.3ds.com.
3DEXPERIENCE, the Compass logo and the 3DS logo, CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, ENOVIA, DELMIA, SIMULIA, GEOVIA, EXALEAD, 3D VIA, BIOVIA, NETVIBES and 3DEXCITE are registered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes or its subsidiaries in the US and/or other countries.
Record changed: 2016-06-20
More documents for Dassault Systèmes (3DS) (Group)
-  Dassault Systèmes S.A.. (6/10/16). "Press Release: Dassault Systèmes Re-affirms Its 2019 Non-IFRS EPS Objective of about €3.50 per share". Vélizy-Villacoublay....
-  Dassault Systèmes S.A.. (3/29/16). "Press Release: Dassault Systèmes and Inserm Announce Joint Agreement to Decipher Disease Complexity and Accelerate Clinical Research". Paris....
-  Dassault Systèmes S.A.. (2/4/16). "Press Release: Dassault Systèmes Reports Strong Fourth Quarter Software Revenue Growth on Acceleration of 3DEXPERIENCE Adoption". Vélizy-Villacoublay....
-  Accelrys, Inc.. (12/9/13). "Press Release: Accelrys Acquires Compliance and Quality Management Leader Qumas". San Diego, CA....
-  Accelrys, Inc.. (9/3/13). "Press Release: Accelrys Acquires Environmental Health and Safety Leader ChemSW". San Diego, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]