Document › Details
Dionex Corporation. (2/11). "Press Release: Dionex Announces the 2011 Chromeleon International User Symposium Now Combined with the Dionex IC and LC International User Symposium". Sunnyvale, CA.
|Region||London, Greater London|
|Country||United Kingdom (GB)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||Chromeleon® International User Symposium 2011 London (CIUS 2011)|
|Product 2||Chromeleon® Chromatography Data System (CDS)|
|Person||Brunner, Andreas (Dionex 20108 Product Manager Chromeleon CDS)|
Dionex is pleased to announce that it will host the 4th Chromeleon® International User Symposium (CIUS) on November 7-9, 2011. Held at the prestigious Royal Institution in London (www.rigb.org), Chromeleon Chromatography Data System (CDS) users will be able to discuss their chromatography management experiences with others in the industry, sharpen their Chromeleon CDS skills, and increase their functional knowledge of this dynamic, powerful, and easy-to-use software.
Dionex will also host the first Dionex IC and LC International User Symposium, alongside CIUS2011, to provide a forum for IC and HPLC users to come together to share ideas, and consider ways to use chromatography software and hardware to solve the most pressing challenges in the laboratory.
"Our last user symposium, held in Munich in October 2009 was a resounding success." said Fraser McLeod, Senior Director of Product Marketing (Dionex Life Sciences Business Unit). "Multiple customers gave excellent presentations on how they worked with Chromeleon software, and the attendees learnt more about Chromeleon 7 and its roadmap. A very successful aspect was workshops with hands-on operation of our UltiMate® 3000 HPLC systems, and this is one reason why we are now adding a chromatography user meeting to the event."
"The two symposia will include software and hardware workshops, user presentations, and posters from Dionex experts." said Andreas Brunner, Chromeleon Product Manager. "Many talks will discuss the Chromeleon 7 roadmap so that Chromeleon users can plan their upgrade paths. This information will also be useful for those considering replacing their existing chromatography data system."
A call for papers will be announced towards the end of February. For more details on the two symposia, visit www.dionex.com/cius2011.
Dionex (NASDAQ:DNEX) is a global leader in the manufacturing and marketing of liquid chromatography and sample preparation systems, consumables, and software for chemical analysis. The company's systems are used worldwide in environmental analysis and by the life sciences, chemical, petrochemical, food and beverage, power generation, and electronics industries. Our expertise in applications and instrumentation helps analytical scientists to evaluate and develop pharmaceuticals, establish environmental regulations, and produce better industrial products.
Chromeleon and UltiMate are registered trademarks of Dionex Corporation.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]