Document › Details
Shimadzu Corporation. (12/25/12). "Press Release: LC Driver for Chromeleon 6.8. Control of Shimadzu’s Nexera UHPLC Series by Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.’s Chromeleon 6.8 Chromatography Data Software".
|Organisation 2||Dionex Corporation|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||Chromeleon® Chromatography Data System (CDS)|
|Product 2||Nexera UHPLC system|
|Index term||Shimadzu–Thermo Fisher: chromatography s/w, 201212 collab product integration Dionex Chromeleon 6.8 s/w now controls Nexera UHPLC series|
Control of Shimadzu's Nexera UHPLC series by Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.'s Chromeleon® 6.8 chromatography data software is now available through a collaboration between Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and Shimadzu utilizing the "Chromeleon Device Driver Kit" for multi-vendor hardware control.
Seamless control of Shimadzu LC
Chromeleon Program Editor screen
Shimadzu LC control parameters are set through the Chromeleon Program Editor embedded in the Chromeleon software. These parameters are stored and handled as standard Chromeleon program files so that the instruments are directly controlled from Chromeleon.
" Creation and modification of instrument programs
" Report output of instrument programs
" Direct control
" Solvent blending
" RF Detector 4Ch support
" Multi column oven (Max 4 ovens)
" System check
" Auto purging
Digital data acquisition for enhanced reliability
Status data plotting screen
In addition to seamless system control, the detector signal is digitally transmitted to the data system. This eliminates the necessity to add an A/D converter for analogue data acquisition, making system validation easier and more robust. Furthermore, system status information, such as pump pressures and column oven temperature, may be monitored and recorded along with chromatograms, making your analytical data even more reliable.
Regulatory compliance support
Full system control, including autosampler control, uses Chromeleon Program File, and data processing is integrated with Chromeleon software so that the audit trail functions of Chromeleon software are fully utilized. This gives you full confidence in the compliance of the system to regulations such as GLP/GMP and US FDA 21 CFR Part 11.
*Chromeleon® is trademarks of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. corporation.
This page may contain references to products that are not available in your country.
Please contact us to check the availability of these products in your country.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Shimadzu (Group)
-  Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.. (10/11/16). "Press Release: Shimadzu’s New Triple Quadrupole GCMS Achieves World’s Highest Sensitivity Down to Femtogram Level"....
-  Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.. (9/6/16). "Press Release: Shimadzu’s New Integrated HPLC BioEthanol Analyzer Offers Round-the-Clock QC Testing at Bioethanol Production Plants"....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (9/6/16). "Press Release: Labsystems Diagnostics & Shimadzu Corporation in a Strategic Alliance for Newborn Screening". Kyoto....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (9/5/16). "Press Release: Enhanced Functionality for Supporting HPLC Users Achieves Fast and Reliable Measurements. Release of Nine Models in Three New Analytical Balance Series"....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (9/1/16). "Press Release: Acquires Images 5 Times Faster Than Existing Model. SPM-9700HT Scanning Probe Microscope Released"....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (8/30/16). "Press Release: Fast, High-Sensitivity Screening Analysis for Controlled Components, in Support of Food Safety. Shimadzu i-Series Food Safety Analyzer"....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (8/26/16). "Press Release: Shimadzu's Quick-DB GC/MS/MS Forensic Toxicological Database Enables Rapid Screening for Substances that Cause Drug Poisoning"....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (8/26/16). "Press Release: Shimadzu’s New GCMS-TQ8050 Triple Quadrupole Gas Chromatograph Mass Spectrometer Offers the World's Highest Sensitivity and Supports Ultra-Trace Analysis"....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (8/24/16). "Press Release: Launch of the 7th Phase for Environmental Monitoring Project with the United Nations University Institute for the Advanced Study of Sustainability (UNU-IAS)". Kyoto....
-  Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.. (8/24/16). "Press Release: New Automated Infrared Microscope Provides a Macro View on Micro Analysis"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]