Document › Details
Dionex Corporation. (6/10). "Press Release: Dionex Introduces On-line Solid-phase Extraction Cartridges for Fast and Easy Sample Preconcentration". Sunnyvale, CA.
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||SolEx SPE cartridge (product series)|
|Product 2||HPLC (high performance liquid chromatography)|
Dionex Corporation is pleased to announce the introduction of the SolEx™ solid-phase extraction (SPE) hydrophilic reversed-phase (HRP) on-line cartridge for fast and easy pre-concentration of contaminants prior to HPLC analysis. This new resin combines the advantages of a wide pH range polymer phase and the 100% aqueous-compatible surface chemistry for an easy-to-use SPE cartridge. This unique chemistry does not require methanol preconditioning since no dewetting occurs. The result is excellent retention of polar to more hydrophobic analytes.
Water contaminants, including pesticides, antibiotics, pharmaceuticals, etc., are of great concern to society and must be monitored. Water samples often require preconcentration before analysis due to the low levels of contaminants and the low method detection limits (MDLs). SPE is one of the most important techniques for sample enrichment because it overcomes many of the disadvantages of liquid-liquid extraction. The SolEx on-line, high-pressure cartridge is designed for use in HPLC analysis.
The new SolEx SPE cartridges are packed with a divinylbenzene polymer with a hydrophilic bonded layer that provides a stable resin bed with no dewetting. This resin shows excellent retention properties from polar to more hydrophobic analytes. The convenient cartridge style fits in a holder and is easily exchanged when necessary. On-line preconcentration features include:
– Superior capability for preconcentration of compounds
– Broad range of compounds: polar to hydrophobic analytes
– High capacity, good recoveries
– Wide pH compatibility (1-14)
– Wide range of applications
Dionex (NASDAQ:DNEX) is a global leader in the manufacturing and marketing of liquid chromatography and sample preparation systems, consumables, and software for chemical analysis. The company's systems are used worldwide in environmental analysis and by the life sciences, chemical, petrochemical, food and beverage, power generation, and electronics industries. Our expertise in applications and instrumentation helps analytical scientists to evaluate and develop pharmaceuticals, establish environmental regulations, and produce better industrial products.
SolEx is a trademark of Dionex Corporation.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]