Document › Details
Dionex Corporation. (6/10). "Press Release: Dionex Introduces New Size-exclusion Chromatography Column for Monoclonal Antibody Seperations". Sunnyvale, CA.
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||MAbPac™ SEC-1 colum|
Dionex Corporation is pleased to announce the introduction of a new size-exclusion chromatography (SEC) column-the MAbPac™ SEC-1-which is designed for separating monoclonal antibodies, their aggregates, and fragments under non-denaturing conditions, including high/low salt mobile phases and MS compatible mobile phases.
The MAbPac SEC-1column is based on high-purity, spherical, porous (300 Å), 5 µm silica particles that are covalently modified with a proprietary diol hydrophilic layer. It offers the following benefits:
– Proprietary hydrophilic bonded layer results in minimal undesired interactions between the bio-molecules and the stationary phase.
– Non-metallic and biocompatible PEEK™ housing eliminates contamination and interference of metal from the column.
– Stable surface bonding leads to low column bleed and compatibility with MS, ELSD, and CAD® detection.
– Rugged, reproducible column packing.
– Superior performance for analysis of monoclonal antibodies and aggregates, even at low buffer concentrations.
Dionex (NASDAQ:DNEX) is a global leader in the manufacturing and marketing of liquid chromatography and sample preparation systems, consumables, and software for chemical analysis. The company's systems are used worldwide in environmental analysis and by the life sciences, chemical, petrochemical, food and beverage, power generation, and electronics industries. Our expertise in applications and instrumentation helps analytical scientists to evaluate and develop pharmaceuticals, establish environmental regulations, and produce better industrial products.
CAD is a registered trademark and MAbPac is a trademark of Dionex Corporation. PEEK is a trademark of Victrex PLC.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]