Document › Details
Dionex Corporation. (5/10). "Press Release: Dionex Releases Global Water Analysis Brochure". Sunnyvale, CA.
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||liquid chromatography (LC)|
|Product 2||water analysis|
Dionex is pleased to announce the release of its Water Analysis for a Global Market brochure. This brochure provides an overview of the issues surrounding water quality, global supply, contaminants, emerging concerns, ion analysis, and system solutions provided by Dionex.
Less than 1% of the planet's water is available for human consumption. Resources for potable water are under increased demand due to population growth and global warming. With surface water contamination and groundwater resources overexploited, regulation and enforcement levels are increasing along with new regulatory and conservation policies. Coupled with the heightened scrutiny of emerging contaminants, the need for effective water analysis and monitoring has never been higher.
Water analysis requires good chromatography as well as an understanding of regulations. There are also the practical implications of water analysis which include workflow, cost, time, reducing complexity, reporting, system maintenance and upkeep, quality service, and many other factors.
As a leader in providing chromatography solutions for water analysis, Dionex understands the needs of providing the best solutions for water analysis. Dionex offers the most comprehensive capabilities for inorganic and organic contaminant extraction and analysis for drinking, ground, surface, and complex contaminated wastewaters.
For more information about Dionex solutions for water analysis, visit:
Dionex (NASDAQ:DNEX) is a global leader in the manufacturing and marketing of liquid chromatography and sample preparation systems, consumables, and software for chemical analysis. The company's systems are used worldwide in environmental analysis and by the life sciences, chemical, petrochemical, food and beverage, power generation, and electronics industries. Our expertise in applications and instrumentation helps analytical scientists to evaluate and develop pharmaceuticals, establish environmental regulations, and produce better industrial products.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]