Document › Details
Dionex Corporation. (10/10). "Press Release: Dionex Announces EPA Federal Register Approval of Ion Chromatography for Total Cyanide Analysis". Sunnyvale, CA.
|Region||United States (USA)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Organisation 2||EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) (US)|
|Group||United States (govt)|
|Product||ion exchange chromatography (ion chromatography)|
|Product 2||water analysis|
Dionex Corporation is pleased to announce the United States EPA is proposing to add new and revised methods published by EPA, voluntary consensus organizations such as ASTM International, and other commercial entities, for use in water quality monitoring. These changes and additional methods will provide increased flexibility to the regulated community and laboratories in their selection of analytical methods for use in Clean Water Act programs.
Dionex is pleased to announct that as part of the joint EPA/ASTM joint task force, Dionex has worked to implement new updates to expand choices available to laboratories for achieving compliance monitoring. This joint task force was created to simplify CN sampling and testing methods that sometimes result in false positives and false negatives in complex matrices.
The EPA is proposing to add ASTM D2036-09 Standard Test Methods for Cyanides in Water, Test Method A Total Cyanide after Distillation. "The inclusion of ion chromatography and gas diffusion separation with amperometric detection as determinative steps (D2036-09, sections 16.5 and 16.6) will give users additional options to measure cyanide after distillation. Furthermore, these determinative steps can be used to mitigate interferences that have been associated with conventional colorimetric test methods."
See the US EPA office of Water website for the latest updates here: http://www.epa.gov/waterscience/methods/update/
See Application Note 227: Determination of Total Cyanide in Municipal Wastewater and Drinking Water for Dionex's latest cyanide analysis procedure, and visit the Water Analysis page for more information about Dionex applications and instruments for all water monitoring needs.
Dionex (NASDAQ:DNEX) is a global leader in the manufacturing and marketing of liquid chromatography and sample preparation systems, consumables, and software for chemical analysis. The company's systems are used worldwide in environmental analysis and by the life sciences, chemical, petrochemical, food and beverage, power generation, and electronics industries. Our expertise in applications and instrumentation helps analytical scientists to evaluate and develop pharmaceuticals, establish environmental regulations, and produce better industrial products.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]