Document › Details
Eurofins Genomics GmbH. (10/21/14). "Press Release: Eurofins Genomics Extends Its Genomic Business into Austria and Czech Republic". Ebersberg.
|Organisation||Eurofins Genomics GmbH|
|Organisation 2||VBC-Biotech Service GmbH|
|Product 2||DNA sequencing|
|Index term||VBC-Biotech–Eurofins: investment, 201410 acquisition merger establishing Eurofins Genomics AT GmbH taking over VBC services|
|Person||Poddevin, Bruno (Eurofins 201007 SVP Genomic Services)|
|Person 2||Schnabl, Siegfried (Eurofins 201410– Managing Director Eurofins Genomics AT GmbH before VBC-Biotech GmbH)|
Merger of Eurofins Genomics and VBC-Biotech into Austria to further grow the business in Europe.
Eurofins Genomics, the genomics division of the Eurofins Scientific Group and international market leader in genomic services, has now established its own subsidiary in Austria. Customers will be served directly through Eurofins Genomics AT GmbH located in Vienna.
The acquisition of the oligonucleotide synthesis and DNA sequencing businesses from VBC-Biotech will allow Eurofins Genomics to benefit from local presence in Austria, as well as leveraging the global network, production capacity and infrastructure of the Eurofins organisation.
"The new direct presence in Austria will provide value to our customers by demonstrating our commitment to this market. Furthermore, Vienna can serve as a perfect hub for future business into Central and Eastern Europe and beyond", says Siegfried Schnabl, Managing Director of Eurofins Genomics AT.
"VBC-Biotech is an excellent strategic fit to establish a strong local presence in Austria and the foundation to further expand into other countries in the Eastern European region", says Bruno Poddevin, Vice President of Eurofins Genomics.
For further information, please visit our website ateurofinsgenomics.com.
For further information contact
Phone: +49 8092 8289-921
Record changed: 2016-03-20
More documents for Eurofins (Group)
-  Eurofins Scientific. (12/6/16). "Press Release: Eurofins Reinforces Its North American Footprint with the Acquisition of Exova’s Environment Testing Laboratories in Eastern Canada"....
-  Eurofins Scientific. (10/20/16). "Press Release: Over 10% Organic Growth in the First Nine Months of 2016"....
-  Bruker Corporation. (10/6/16). "Press Release: Bruker Introduces Enhanced Wine-Profiling Module 3.1 for its NMR FoodScreener". Billerica, MA....
-  Eurofins Scientific. (9/30/16). "Press Release: Eurofins Expands Its Clinical Diagnostic Footprint with the Acquisition of Megalab in Spain"....
-  Eurofins Scientific. (9/21/16). "Press Release: Eurofins Raises Its 2016 Profit Objectives and Sets Preliminary EUR 2.9bn Revenue Objective for 2017"....
-  Eurofins Scientific. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Eurofins Expands Asia Pacific Capacity with a New State-of-the-art Food Testing Laboratory in Singapore"....
-  Eurofins Scientific. (9/8/16). "Press Release: Eurofins Raises EUR 296m Following a Successful Equity Issuance [Not for United States, Canada, Japan or Australia]"....
-  Eurofins Scientific. (9/7/16). "Press Release: Eurofins Raises the Amount of New Shares Offered to 800,000 Driven by Strong Demand from Institutional Investors [Not for United States, Canada, Japan or Australia]"....
-  Eurofins Scientific. (9/7/16). "Press Release: Eurofins Announces the Issuance of approximately 600,000 New Shares to Be Placed via an Accelerated Book Building Offering to Institutional Investors [Not for United States, Canada, Japan or Australia]"....
-  Eurofins Scientific. (8/2/16). "Press Release: Growth Momentum Sustained as Strong Q1 Operating Trends Continued in Q2 2016"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]