Document › Details
Eurofins Scientific. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Eurofins Expands Asia Pacific Capacity with a New State-of-the-art Food Testing Laboratory in Singapore".
|Organisation||Eurofins Food Testing Singapore Pte. Ltd.|
|Product||food analysis (food testing)|
|Product 2||water analysis|
|Person||Martin, Gilles G. (Eurofins 200701 CEO + founder)|
Eurofins Scientific (EUFI.PA), the global leader in food and feed testing, announces the opening of a new state-of-the-art microbiology testing laboratory in Singapore to serve the thriving food and beverage industry in the region. Eurofins Food Testing Singapore Pte Ltd was setup in December 2015 to provide analytical services to the sophisticated Singapore market and serve as a competence center for growing markets in The Philippines, Thailand and Indonesia.
The new, 557m2 facility is located in Paya Lebar with fast access to the various competencies and logistical network of the Group in the region. The facility has already started testing services for some of the largest global food & beverage companies present in the region.
To begin with, the laboratory will provide general microbiology testing for food and water such as APC, Coliform, E. coli, B. cereus, S. aureus, Yeast and Mold. It is also capable of performing pathogen analysis for Salmonella, Listeria and Legionella.
Testing is available either locally or through Eurofins Competence Centers. Our strong international network of world class laboratories are situated in 39 countries. Major competence centers include Eurofins Denmark for vitamins and amino acids testing, Eurofins Dr. Specht Lab Germany for pesticides testing, Eurofins WEJ Contaminants Lab Germany for mycotoxins, veterinary residues and organic contaminants tests and Eurofins Genescan Lab Germany for GMO testing. Equipped with the latest instruments and proprietary methods, the new laboratory aims to provide the best in class analytical and microbiological testing solutions to food service catering industries, food manufacturers and food & beverage retailers.
Comment from Dr. Gilles Martin, Eurofins CEO: “This new laboratory is another demonstration of Eurofins' commitment to expand its Asia Pacific footprint, and support the local industries by providing world-class analytical services in the region. We intend to continue to strengthen our presence in Singapore, and the rest of Asia by rolling-out the Group’s full capabilities and technical know-how.”
For more information, please visit www.eurofins.sg or contact:
Eurofins Food Testing Singapore Pte. Ltd
Phone: +65 8876 4350
Notes for the editor:
Eurofins – a global leader in bio-analysis
Eurofins believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and that it is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for agroscience, genomics and discovery pharmacology and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the significant emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
With 25,000 staff in more than 250 laboratories across 39 countries, Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 130,000 validated analytical methods for evaluating the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as for innovative clinical diagnostic. The Group provides its customers with high-quality services, accurate results on time and expert advice by its highly qualified staff.
Eurofins is committed to pursuing its dynamic growth strategy by expanding both its technology portfolio and its geographic reach. Through R&D and acquisitions, the Group draws on the latest developments in the field of biotechnology and analytical chemistry to offer its clients unique analytical solutions and the most comprehensive range of testing methods.
As one of the most innovative and quality oriented international players in its industry, Eurofins is ideally positioned to support its clients’ increasingly stringent quality and safety standards and the expanding demands of regulatory authorities and healthcare practitioners around the world.
The shares of Eurofins Scientific are listed on the Euronext Paris Stock Exchange (ISIN FR0000038259, Reuters EUFI.PA, Bloomberg ERF FP).
This press release contains forward-looking statements and estimates that involve risks and uncertainties. The forward-looking statements and estimates contained herein represent the judgement of Eurofins Scientific’ management as of the date of this release. These forward-looking statements are not guarantees for future performance, and the forward-looking events discussed in this release may not occur. Eurofins Scientific disclaims any intent or obligation to update any of these forward-looking statements and estimates. All statements and estimates are made based on the information available to the Company’s management as of the date of publication, but no guarantee can be made as to their validity.
Record changed: 2016-10-20
More documents for Eurofins (Group)
-  Eurofins Scientific. (3/24/17). "Press Release: Eurofins Further Reinforces Its Market Leadership in Environment Testing with the Acquisition of VBM Laboratories in Denmark"....
-  Eurofins Scientific. (3/21/17). "Press Release: Eurofins and USP Announce Collaboration to Tackle Food Fraud"....
-  Eurofins Scientific UK. (3/17/17). "Press Release: Eurofins to Invest Millions in New UK Facility"....
-  Eurofins Scientific. (3/16/17). "Press Release: Eurofins Expands Its Footprint with the Acquisition of Gözlem Group in Turkey"....
-  Eurofins Scientific. (3/15/17). "Press Release: Eurofins Reinforces Asia Pacific Footprint with the Acquisition of Mechem Laboratories in Singapore"....
-  Eurofins Scientific. (2/28/17). "Press Release: Eurofins Achieves Its Recently-upgraded 2016 Objectives and Delivers Its Best Year Ever on Sustained Growth Momentum"....
-  Eurofins Scientific. (12/29/16). "Press Release: Eurofins Reinforces Its Footprint in Discovery Pharmacology with the Acquisition of Villapharma in Spain"....
-  Eurofins Scientific. (12/27/16). "Press Release: Eurofins Strengthens Its Leading Analytical Testing Footprint in Brazil with the Acquisition of ASL Análises Ambientais"....
-  Eurofins Scientific. (12/6/16). "Press Release: Eurofins Reinforces Its North American Footprint with the Acquisition of Exova’s Environment Testing Laboratories in Eastern Canada"....
-  Eurofins Scientific. (10/20/16). "Press Release: Over 10% Organic Growth in the First Nine Months of 2016"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]