Document › Details
Expression Pathology Inc.. (2/1/12). "Press Release: Expression Pathology Appoints New President and CEO". Rockville, MD.
Expression Pathology Inc. announced today that Dr. Jon Burrows has been appointed President and Chief Executive Officer. Dr. Burrows has served as Expression Pathology's Head of R&D and Executive Vice President since 2009. He has been instrumental in the development of the company's technology platform and strategic direction. He replaces Mr. Casey Eitner, who will remain on the board of directors.
Dr. Burrows brings extensive experience in development of clinical tissue assays and a deep understanding of cancer pathways and drug development. Prior to joining Expression Pathology he held management roles at Ventana Medical Systems (a member of the Roche group) in business development and R&D with responsibilities for managing companion diagnostic development collaborations with major biopharmaceutical companies. Previous roles included research and management positions with Novartis, Chiron, Rigel and Sugen/Pharmacia.
About Expression Pathology
Expression Pathology is advancing personalized medicine assays that measure tumor signaling networks-at the functional protein level-in routine formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) patient tissue to individualize and improve cancer treatment decisions. The company is developing proprietary Liquid Tissue®-SRM companion diagnostic tests to support the development of drugs in clinical trials and to improve patient selection for targeted therapies already on the market. The company's rapidly expanding menu of assays includes many of the key protein pathways for which targeted therapies are being developed, including EGFR, IGF-1R, SPARC, SRC, HER2, HER3, and cMET.
For more information, please contact
Vice President, Sales and Marketing
Expression Pathology Inc.
9620 Medical Center Drive
Rockville, MD 20850
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for OncoPlex Diagnostics (OncoPlexDx)
-  Expression Pathology Inc.. (2/13/12). "Press Release: Expression Pathology Collaborates on Liquid Tissue Personalized Medicine Assays in Lung Cancer Treatment". Rockville, MD....
-  Expression Pathology Inc.. (3/24/11). "Press Release: Expression Pathology Obtains Second U.S. Liquid Tissue Patent". Rockville, MD....
-  Expression Pathology Inc.. (2/1/11). "Press Release: Expression Pathology and Children’s Oncology Group to Measure IGF-1R Expression in Pediatric Clinical Rhabdomyosarcoma Tissue". Rockville, MD....
-  Expression Pathology Inc.. (1/11/11). "Press Release: Expression Pathology Provides Roche Its Liquid Tissue-SRM Protein Biomarker Assay Services in Drug Development". Rockville, MD....
-  Expression Pathology Inc.. (12/9/10). "Press Release: Flagship Partners with Expression Pathology to Combine Tissue Proteomics and Digital Pathology. Two Leading Companies Offer Clients Integrated Services for Digital Pathology and Quantitative Mass-spec...
-  Expression Pathology Inc.. (9/27/10). "Press Release: Expression Pathology’s Liquid Tissue Patent Issues in Japan". Rockville, MD....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (5/20/10). Thermo Scientific Annual MS User’s Meeting & ASMS Customer Appreciation Event. [http://www.thermoscientific.com, 05/20/10]...
-  Expression Pathology Inc.. (5/4/10). "Press Release: Expression Pathology Collaborates with Toronto’s Sick Kids Hospital and University Health Network on New Mass Spec EGFR Test". Rockville, MD....
-  Expression Pathology Inc.. (11/17/09). "Press Release: Liquid Tissue Patent Licensed for Amyloidosis Proteomic Assay. Expression Pathology’s Method Enables Mass Spec Analysis of Amyloid Proteins in Microdissected FFPE Tissue". Rockville, MD....
-  Expression Pathology Inc.. (4/20/09). "Press Release: Expression Pathology Raises $6.5 Million to Develop Personalized Medicine Assays for Protein Biomarkers in FFPE Tissue". Rockville, MD....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]