Document › Details
Expression Pathology Inc.. (12/20/05). "Press Release: Expression Pathology Signs Biomarker Discovery Deal with Digene Corporation". Gaithersburg, MD.
Expression Pathology Inc. said today that it has entered into a research collaboration with Digene Corporation to identify cancer protein biomarkers in archived tissue using Expression Pathology’s proprietary Microproteomics Biomarker Discovery platform.
Under the terms of the agreement, Expression Pathology will employ its Liquid Tissue® MS Protein Prep reagents with LC MS/MS mass spectrometry to identify proteins in microdissected formalin-fixed tissue of known pathology and clinical history.
Digene Corporation (Nasdaq: DIGE, www.digene.com), based in Gaithersburg, MD, develops, manufactures and markets proprietary DNA and RNA testing systems for the screening, monitoring and diagnosis of human diseases -- with a focus on women's cancers and infectious diseases.
Expression Pathology Inc., based in Gaithersburg, MD, has developed innovative, proprietary techniques for protein analysis in formalin-fixed tissue. EPI’s products and services enable high throughput protein biomarker discovery and validation in archived tissue collections that are widely available, and provide the advantage of documented long-term clinical outcomes, such as disease progression, drug response and toxicity.
More information about EPI is available at www.expressionpathology.com.
For additional information, please contact:
Vice President Sales and Marketing
Expression Pathology Inc.
Main number 301 977 3654
Direct line 240 393 1927
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for OncoPlex Diagnostics (OncoPlexDx)
-  Expression Pathology Inc.. (2/13/12). "Press Release: Expression Pathology Collaborates on Liquid Tissue Personalized Medicine Assays in Lung Cancer Treatment". Rockville, MD....
-  Expression Pathology Inc.. (2/1/12). "Press Release: Expression Pathology Appoints New President and CEO". Rockville, MD....
-  Expression Pathology Inc.. (3/24/11). "Press Release: Expression Pathology Obtains Second U.S. Liquid Tissue Patent". Rockville, MD....
-  Expression Pathology Inc.. (2/1/11). "Press Release: Expression Pathology and Children’s Oncology Group to Measure IGF-1R Expression in Pediatric Clinical Rhabdomyosarcoma Tissue". Rockville, MD....
-  Expression Pathology Inc.. (1/11/11). "Press Release: Expression Pathology Provides Roche Its Liquid Tissue-SRM Protein Biomarker Assay Services in Drug Development". Rockville, MD....
-  Expression Pathology Inc.. (12/9/10). "Press Release: Flagship Partners with Expression Pathology to Combine Tissue Proteomics and Digital Pathology. Two Leading Companies Offer Clients Integrated Services for Digital Pathology and Quantitative Mass-spec...
-  Expression Pathology Inc.. (9/27/10). "Press Release: Expression Pathology’s Liquid Tissue Patent Issues in Japan". Rockville, MD....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (5/20/10). Thermo Scientific Annual MS User’s Meeting & ASMS Customer Appreciation Event. [http://www.thermoscientific.com, 05/20/10]...
-  Expression Pathology Inc.. (5/4/10). "Press Release: Expression Pathology Collaborates with Toronto’s Sick Kids Hospital and University Health Network on New Mass Spec EGFR Test". Rockville, MD....
-  Expression Pathology Inc.. (11/17/09). "Press Release: Liquid Tissue Patent Licensed for Amyloidosis Proteomic Assay. Expression Pathology’s Method Enables Mass Spec Analysis of Amyloid Proteins in Microdissected FFPE Tissue". Rockville, MD....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]