Document › Details
Expression Pathology Inc.. (12/12/06). "Press Release: DIRECTOR Laser Microdissection Slides. Direct Non-contact Microdissection without Plastic Film or Sticky Caps – Engineered for use with the Leica LMD system". Gaithersburg, MD.
|Organisation||Expression Pathology Inc. (EPI)|
|Today||OncoPlex Diagnostics (OncoPlexDx)|
|Group||OncoPlex Diagnostics (OncoPlexDx)|
|Organisation 2||Leica Microsystems AG|
Expression Pathology Inc. (EPI) introduces Fast Forward
Microdissection—the fastest and easiest way to collect features from tissue sections. Collection can be adjusted from areas and regions of tissue to sub-cellular components.
DIRECTOR Laser Microdissection slides are compatible with all commonly used gene expression and protein analysis methods, and works with both fresh frozen and FFPE tissue.
The unique DIRECTOR Laser Microdissection slides are made of glass with a proprietary energy coating. Completely inert to a wide range of chemical and thermal conditions, the slides can be autoclaved, and are stable in organic solvents such
as xylenes. They are optically clear with no autofluorescence and they do not alter the refraction of light, making them ideal for DIC, rotary diffraction and polarized light microscopy. Tissue sections will adhere to the DIRECTOR slides just as well as to any standard pathology glass slides, without any pretreatment.
The DIRECTOR slides are based on Laser Induced Forward Transfer (LIFT), a non-contact microdissection utilizing a thin energy transfer layer. Laser energy is transferred to the transfer
layer, the layer vaporized, and the selected feature instantly shot into the collection tube. You collect exactly what you see in the microscope. The energy transfer layer absorbs the laser energy, so the biomolecules in the sample are not affected. Since the layer is completely vaporized there is absolutely no contamination of your sample.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for OncoPlex Diagnostics (OncoPlexDx)
-  Expression Pathology Inc.. (2/13/12). "Press Release: Expression Pathology Collaborates on Liquid Tissue Personalized Medicine Assays in Lung Cancer Treatment". Rockville, MD....
-  Expression Pathology Inc.. (2/1/12). "Press Release: Expression Pathology Appoints New President and CEO". Rockville, MD....
-  Expression Pathology Inc.. (3/24/11). "Press Release: Expression Pathology Obtains Second U.S. Liquid Tissue Patent". Rockville, MD....
-  Expression Pathology Inc.. (2/1/11). "Press Release: Expression Pathology and Children’s Oncology Group to Measure IGF-1R Expression in Pediatric Clinical Rhabdomyosarcoma Tissue". Rockville, MD....
-  Expression Pathology Inc.. (1/11/11). "Press Release: Expression Pathology Provides Roche Its Liquid Tissue-SRM Protein Biomarker Assay Services in Drug Development". Rockville, MD....
-  Expression Pathology Inc.. (12/9/10). "Press Release: Flagship Partners with Expression Pathology to Combine Tissue Proteomics and Digital Pathology. Two Leading Companies Offer Clients Integrated Services for Digital Pathology and Quantitative Mass-spec...
-  Expression Pathology Inc.. (9/27/10). "Press Release: Expression Pathology’s Liquid Tissue Patent Issues in Japan". Rockville, MD....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (5/20/10). Thermo Scientific Annual MS User’s Meeting & ASMS Customer Appreciation Event. [http://www.thermoscientific.com, 05/20/10]...
-  Expression Pathology Inc.. (5/4/10). "Press Release: Expression Pathology Collaborates with Toronto’s Sick Kids Hospital and University Health Network on New Mass Spec EGFR Test". Rockville, MD....
-  Expression Pathology Inc.. (11/17/09). "Press Release: Liquid Tissue Patent Licensed for Amyloidosis Proteomic Assay. Expression Pathology’s Method Enables Mass Spec Analysis of Amyloid Proteins in Microdissected FFPE Tissue". Rockville, MD....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]