Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (8/15/16). "Press Release: FlavorActiV and Bruker Announce Flavor Stability Partnership at World Brewing Congress". Denver, CO.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Bruker BioSpin (Operating Business of Bruker Corporation)|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Organisation 2||FlavorActiV Ltd.|
|Product||Flavor Stability Packace (Flavor Stability e-scan Beer-Analyzer EPR instrument + methods)|
|Product 2||food analysis (food testing)|
|Index term||Bruker Corp–FlavorActiV: food analysis, 201608– collab strategic partnership with launch of Flavor Stability Package for beer analysis|
|Person||Thiel, Thorsten (Bruker 201204 Director Marketing Communications)|
|Person 2||Desrochers, Stacey (Bruker 201009 Director Investor Relations)|
At the World Brewing Congress (www.worldbrewingcongress.org) in Denver, USA, FlavorActiV and Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR) announced their strategic partnership and the launch of the Flavor Stability Package, by combining world-class beer sensory know-how with consistent tools and proven Bruker e-scan™ EPR technology.
Bruker e-scan beer analyzer
Today a combination of taste panels, oxygen process meters, and SO testing are the most common methods to assess beer flavor stability. However, none of these measurements allow brewers to understand rapidly how stages of the brewing process, new materials, plant design and operating procedures all impact flavor stability.
With over 100 Flavor Stability e-scan Beer-Analyzer EPR instruments already installed in breweries worldwide, there is clear evidence of their benefits for improving beer freshness and shelf-life. The Flavor Stability Package delivers consistent calibrations, optimized reagents, operator training, process sampling know-how and alignment of shelf life panels with EPR results. Ensuring beer freshness with the assistance of Bruker's Flavor Stability Package is already delivering benefits for global breweries and generating considerable interest across the industry.
With over 20 years of experience in training taste panels to identify oxidation and predict shelf life, the FlavorActiV global team includes brewers and sensory experts , located in key markets providing fast, local and sustained best practice tools and support. Together with Bruker, the market and performance leader in electron paramagnetic resonance (EPR), this new partnership is positioned to deliver measurable results for breweries wishing to improve flavor stability.
Please visit booth #306 at the World Brewing Congress to meet FlavorActiV and Bruker representatives, and learn more about how this Flavor Stability partnership can benefit your brewery. Dr. Boris Gadzov, FlavorActiV's Director of Global Sensory Management, will be presenting a poster with the title: 'Aligning Sensory and Analytical Best Practices for Monitoring Beer Flavor Stability'.
For more information please contact email@example.com.
Independent since 1996, FlavorActiV has been a trusted and vital partner to the global beverage industry. A multilingual team of sensory professionals train, support and validate sensory practices and train better tasters, helping to ensure quality and consistent beverages reach the market. Beginning with beer, but now covering all main beverage groups, FlavorActiV's international team has grown from two, to more than 20 dedicated professionals committed to quality. The mission of FlavorActiV, shared by all, is to raise sensory standards and sensory practices, resulting in improved product quality and consumer experiences. We care about the quality of the products as much as our customers.
About Bruker Corporation
For more than 50 years, Bruker has enabled scientists to make breakthrough discoveries and develop new applications that improve the quality of human life. Bruker's high-performance scientific research instruments and high-value analytical solutions enable scientists to explore life and materials at molecular, cellular and microscopic levels.
In close cooperation with our customers, Bruker is enabling innovation, productivity and customer success in life science molecular research, in applied and pharma applications, in microscopy, nano-analysis and industrial applications, as well as in cell biology, preclinical imaging, clinical research, microbiology and molecular diagnostics.
For more information, please visit: www.bruker.com.
Media Contact FlavorActiV
T: +44 (0)1844 354154
Media Contact Bruker
Thorsten Thiel, Ph.D.
Director of Marketing and Communications
Bruker BioSpin Group
T: +49 (721) 5161–6500
Investor Contact Bruker
T: +1 (978)-663-3660, ext. 1115
Record changed: 2016-10-15
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of CMO InVivo Biotech to Expand Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Pathology Consumables and Assay Business". Berlin....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of SCiLS GmbH to Advance MALDI Imaging Software Solutions for Life Science, Pharma and Pathology Research Applications". Bremen....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Billerica....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bruker Delivering 300 Hand-held Chemical Detectors to German BBK". Leipzig....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/16/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of Active Spectrum Micro-ESR Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/2/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Corporate Partnership with International Phenome Centre Network (IPCN) for NMR Technologies and SOPs". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Bruker AXS Introduces a New Member to the D8 ADVANCE Family — the D8 ADVANCE Plus". Boston, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/22/16). "Press Release: Bruker Completes Acquisition of Preclinical PET Imaging Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Bruker and Oxford Instruments Announce Acquisition of Oxford Instruments Superconducting Wire Business by Bruker's BEST Segment". Billerica, MA & Tubney Woods....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Cetim Facility Receives Bruker Contour CMM Dimensional Analysis System". San José, CA & Senlis....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]